Thrifty Gifty - Money Making for Christmas & All Ocassions 2009

Options

Comments

• SugarSpun
    SugarSpun Posts: 8,559 Forumite
    Options
    Hi ladies!

I'm new to this year's thread, haven't had time with getting organised and having a baby. But I've just been counting up my money-neutrality and:

£200 from Quidco
    £20 from Qype
    1637 Pigsback points

and

we meant to spend £110 on a highchair but were given vouchers for a shop that had a similar one for £87 plus £13 leftover. So that money went in the Christmas fund.

Total £330 plus piggypoints!
    Organised Birthdays and Christmas: Spend So Far: £193.75; Saved from RRP £963.76
    Three gifts left to buy
  • cyclingyorkie
    Options
    well done you!
    :jFlylady and proud of it:j
  • jamtart6
    jamtart6 Posts: 8,302 Forumite
    Options
    Well done that is brilliant SugarSpun!!! :)

:ABeing Thrifty Gifty again this year:A

• cyclingyorkie
    cyclingyorkie Posts: 4,234 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    what sort of things do you get to reviw on dooyou please! i will sort this out when school is back - but it doesn't hurt to be prepared!
    :jFlylady and proud of it:j
  • jamtart6
    Options
    You can review absolutely anything you want. Films, books, makeup, holidays, if there is something you want to review that isn' there they will add it for you. I can't stress enough how you must have patience with it at first, but I've certainly found it fruitful. Can get amazon vouchers or cash

• NickyBo_2
    NickyBo_2 Posts: 931 Forumite
    Options
    I have just joined Dooyoo after recommendations on here, and I love it! It's surprisingly easy to write the reviews as long as you put a bit of thought into it. I've written 5 reviews so far: a toddler tv show, grown up tv show, baby dvd, baby bouncer and a shop. So bits of everything really :)
    I find it best to write a review in Word then read it through a few times before putting it on Dooyoo.
    Making money for Christmas 2012!
  • SugarSpun
    Options
    Thanks all for introducing me to dooyoo. I've been at the computer all day with a growth-spurting infant, so I registered and have been writing reviews one-handed all day - the five I was allowed to post, and five more for tomorrow in Word! I already have almost 3000 points, which is awesome, and I'm going to treat myself to a book when I get my first voucher.
    Organised Birthdays and Christmas: Spend So Far: £193.75; Saved from RRP £963.76
    Three gifts left to buy
  • Gemm85
    Gemm85 Posts: 1,642 Forumite
    Options
    Hi all, I'd love to join in with this if I may!! not sure what I'm going for at the moment, as much as I can make I think!

made OH do a marathon ebay listing session last night with a load of pc/wii/ds games that I haven't touched in months so decided to sell, hope they do ok!
  • jamtart6
    Options
    Hi Gemm and welcome! Good luck with your eBaying!

Well done sugar spun - what is your user name? I will add you :)

• SugarSpun
    Options
    It's the same as this one jammy - what is this adding business?
    Three gifts left to buy
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport