We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
cancel contract within term - sky
laffer
Posts: 145 Forumite
Hi. I am in contract. Have to move. Landlord wont allow sky in new place. So have to cancel sky. As am I am in within contract term I understand I have to pay Sky out for the contract term. I have no problem with paying £16.50 x however many months. However, I do not want to pay for the sky + box on top. Would I be best to simply take the subscription down to £16.50 and let it run its course or do I have to tell Sky I have moved addresses etc? Anyone know where I can find contract info on skys website.
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards