The MSE Forum will be undergoing some maintenance this evening. As a result, some users may experience temporary performance issues. Please use the Site Feedback board to report anything major. Thank you for your patience.

Domino's Vouchers Discussion

Comments

• i work for the NHS, if i collect a pizza/garlic bread i get them half price if i show my ID badge, if i want it delivered i get 30% discount from Dominos,
  • Hi - beware of Text Messages from Domino's Pizza - texting STOP to Opt-out (like me you didn't realise you actually opted in) will cost you 12p

However, and this is prudent, as some hoaxers say This Company Deal when in fact the TEXT is sent to a premium rate number, you should always phone your Telecom s supplier (Vodafone Orange T-Mobile ect) to make sure you know who the sender is and that the message hasn't already cost you a £1 - oh yes Pay-as-you-go some of these messages cost you a £1 if even you haven't asked for them!! Unfortunatley Vodfone also charge flat 25p to check this so that's 37p to opt-out of something I never opted into - that's a bit naughty Domino's

Take my advice always 141 you number when calling Domino's they'll sell your number on once they've established your a buyer
    -
  • Our local Dominoes does Any Pizza Any Size for 9.99 - collection only. This is not advertised though or offered to people who walk in the door to order.

Just ask!
  • Lokolo
    Lokolo Posts: 20,861
    First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    ej8113 wrote: »
    Hi - beware of Text Messages from Domino's Pizza - texting STOP to Opt-out (like me you didn't realise you actually opted in) will cost you 12p

However, and this is prudent, as some hoaxers say This Company Deal when in fact the TEXT is sent to a premium rate number, you should always phone your Telecom s supplier (Vodafone Orange T-Mobile ect) to make sure you know who the sender is and that the message hasn't already cost you a £1 - oh yes Pay-as-you-go some of these messages cost you a £1 if even you haven't asked for them!! Unfortunatley Vodfone also charge flat 25p to check this so that's 37p to opt-out of something I never opted into - that's a bit naughty Domino's

Take my advice always 141 you number when calling Domino's they'll sell your number on once they've established your a buyer
    -

I know this post is old.

But no they don't, its when you order online.

If you order over the phone always give the correct number, otherwise you could end up not getting your pizza.
  • Lokolo
    Forumite
    ijrussell wrote: »
    Our local Dominoes does Any Pizza Any Size for 9.99 - collection only. This is not advertised though or offered to people who walk in the door to order.

Just ask!

Yes whenever you order ask for any special deals as of late.

Please don't ask them to go through all the deals. Its very annoying, especially if the customer then says "Oh so the same ones on your menu I have here". :mad::mad::mad::mad:
  • I have just tried to order £30worth of Pizza with the voucher for domino's but at the checkout it is not showing the discount. I have entered it on the 'voucher code' part. I have entered the correct number in as i copied and pasted it.
    Anybody know why this is or if there's something i have not done correctly?
    It doesn't include any drinks/desserts. just pizza's.

thank you
  • x__Indigo_x
    x__Indigo_x Posts: 1,099 Forumite
    if the code isnt working contact the technical advice they can honour it. we did this on wed night. the £10 off a 25 spend code wasnt working that we recieved in the post(thus paper form) stating valid till end dec ... man told us it wasnt valid until 1/10/09 however the voucher said nothing, we kindly asked whether they could honour it and he got through to our local dominos and sorted it all out for us :):) <3 yummy steaming hot dominos
    I am a full time Benefit and Money Adviser for a leading non profit charity and I LOVE my job <3
    Comments posted on this forum do not reflect the views of my employer :)

Please note forum police I suffer from dyslexia so my spelling and grammar can be dreadful- sorry but I cant help it!
  • sophisoph
    sophisoph Posts: 427 Forumite
    i called and asked if i could use it over the phone as my address isnt recognised but they have delivered to us before and also asked if as it says 'valid till the 4th if this mean including the 4th etc. after being told thats fine, i chose what i wanted, called back, explained again to a different bloke, put my order through went to give him the code and he then changed his mind and called his manager. manager eventually came on the phone and asked how he could help. well after already explaining twice i kind of wondered what the hell the other bloke had been saying to him for 5 minutes lol.
    explained again and straight away he had an attitude and said the only voucher he had heard of was £5 off £20. he asked what code i had and he rudely said he had never heard anything like it. fair enouogh, ill take my hungry self elsewhere you rude ***! lol how frustrating. looks like ill go rustle up something else!
    camp 12=£443 13=£425 14=£277 15=£474 16=£492 17=£438 18=£437 1=£319 2=£153:o 3=£220 :jSALES LEADER:j4=£202 5=£191 6=£167 7=£193 8=£216 9=£211

sealed pot challenge no:824
    dooyoo £20 = SMASHED!
  • Lokolo
    Forumite
    phia2000 wrote: »
    i called and asked if i could use it over the phone as my address isnt recognised but they have delivered to us before and also asked if as it says 'valid till the 4th if this mean including the 4th etc. after being told thats fine, i chose what i wanted, called back, explained again to a different bloke, put my order through went to give him the code and he then changed his mind and called his manager. manager eventually came on the phone and asked how he could help. well after already explaining twice i kind of wondered what the hell the other bloke had been saying to him for 5 minutes lol.
    explained again and straight away he had an attitude and said the only voucher he had heard of was £5 off £20. he asked what code i had and he rudely said he had never heard anything like it. fair enouogh, ill take my hungry self elsewhere you rude ***! lol how frustrating. looks like ill go rustle up something else!

Instore and Online are completely different. Managers do not set the online offers and therefore do not know about them. Thats why they cannot give them, as otherwise thousands of people would phone up saying they want BOGOF as it says online, even if it doesn't.
  • sophisoph
    sophisoph Posts: 427 Forumite
    that i understand but thought it was worth a try as it was not my fault that their postcode finder doesnt do its job lol but the manager had no need to be so snappy and rude. he could have been polite about it like i was and saying that the first man i spoke to could have asked him first to save me wasting my time
    camp 12=£443 13=£425 14=£277 15=£474 16=£492 17=£438 18=£437 1=£319 2=£153:o 3=£220 :jSALES LEADER:j4=£202 5=£191 6=£167 7=£193 8=£216 9=£211

sealed pot challenge no:824
    dooyoo £20 = SMASHED!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family