We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
What have you spent today 13th March?
Comments
-
oh spent 2.80 on parking
paid of £90 worth of debt today :j :j :j
£5 on drinks for lunch with a friend
and £5 in new look on some knickers in the sale
so total spend 102.80 :eek::beer: :j OFFICIAL DFW NERD NO 159 PROUD TO BE DEALING WITH OUR DEBTS:beer: :j
If you do a job well, people won't be sure you've done anything at all :rolleyes:
Must claim back bank charges!!!:rolleyes:0 -
Hope you feel better soon ScottishSpendaholic.
I had a decent day in town today, mostly coffeeshop chair rental and window shopping, it was the first time I'd been able to meet up with my Aunt for a few weeks so it was nice
£2.20 on busfare
£6.48 in Starbucks
£2.99 Boots meal deal (of course I got the most expensive things
)
594 Boots points on painkillers and a gift
Then went home before going back out to get Bonjela for OH who has a painful mouth ulcer - £2.79
The list of things I didn't buy was really quite extensive though
Ooh - internet shopping! <ahem>
I also bought:
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Will Young - Keep On and Richard Ashcroft's latest cd. Total £18.72 after Pigsback voucher. Three of these are gifts, but HP is for us - Christmas is too far away!Do I Need One Stops All Unnecessary Reckless Spending£2 CSC - £30 :kisses3:0 -
shazzer22 wrote:people at work think i'm crazy coz i do a 74 mile round trip to work! glad to know i'm not the only one!
no spend for me today the mother in law bought me coffee & cake too!! :T
I used to do a 100-odd mile round trip from south Oxon to Merton in south london every day - took me two hours to get in and up to three and a half hours to get home!!!
I now know the way home off every junction round the South Western stretch of the M25!!!!:cool: DFW Nerd Club member 023...DFD 9.2.2007 :cool::heartpuls married 21 6 08 :A Angel babies' birth dates 3.10.08 * 4.3.11 * 11.11.11 * 17.3.12 * 2.7.12 :heart2: My live baby's birth date 22 7 09 :heart2: I'm due another baby at the end of July 2014! :j
0 -
Spent 40p on some chocolate and £68 on Tesco weekly shop! Had a low spending weekend aswell - most unusual for me!!:D20p Saver Club #33 60p/£100
Christmas Saving £0/£1300
Saving Target 2014 £25/£10000
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards