Wanted: UK-Based Head Office/Customer Services Contact No. for T-Mobile

Options
13»

Comments

• Hazel_
    Hazel_ Posts: 154 Forumite
    Options
    charleyzee wrote: »
    Sorry if I wasn't clear - the numbers supplied for T-mobile on the 'say no to 0870' website are no help as they all take you to the same main customer service number, which takes you to their Philipines call centre.

I actually spoke to their Cardiff centre this week, and their Newcastle one today - both refused to give me their own number, claiming their call centres 'don't take incoming calls'!
    When you dial the numbers on say no to 0870 you are reaching the same lines as if you dialed the 08 number.

So (which I assume is likely) you are hitting a call load balancer and distributor. So they will be diverting calls to the centre with the shortest queue.

On a different example I got through to Barclaycard this morning as I couldn't figure out what "Verified by visa" was. Got someone in the UK, Was pleasantly surprised. She said she gets that alot and if you get somewhere you don't like, Ask to be put back into the queue again as you'll be thrown to a different call centre.
  • bignred05
    bignred05 Posts: 1,209 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    when ever I have a problem I always go straight to the very top, by emailing the CEO

by the way there is a web site widely available with all/most CEO emails addresses on it, I've used this several times, always works a treat

in 3 or 4 seperate incidents when I have emailed the top man, I have always got my issue resolved much quicker (in fact almost straight away) and have always got the result I wanted

in the past few days I have emailed the CEO of Orange, within a few days (and after a quick response) I got a very, very satisfactory outcome (£30 in credit added to my account)
  • gjchester
    gjchester Posts: 5,741 Forumite
    Options
    bignred05 wrote: »
    when ever I have a problem I always go straight to the very top, by emailing the CEO

With the greatest respect you have NEVER got to the "top man" and no way will the CEO have seen your email. Board level executives really do not deal with customers. You may have got though to an executive team, but reports here say the Orange Executive Office now simply direct you back to customer services.

Think about it, if you are a senior exec earning millions, it really is not a good use of your time to solve customers problems.
  • bignred05
    bignred05 Posts: 1,209 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    gjchester wrote: »
    With the greatest respect you have NEVER got to the "top man" and no way will the CEO have seen your email. Board level executives really do not deal with customers. You may have got though to an executive team, but reports here say the Orange Executive Office now simply direct you back to customer services.

Think about it, if you are a senior exec earning millions, it really is not a good use of your time to solve customers problems.

well there's 2 options, bang your head againist the brick wall with customer services trying to reslove your complaint (or the store)
    or email the CEO of the company (and get your issues resolved)

Yes I agree he/she will not personally read the email, but

1) his/her office will
    2) more importantly you can guarantee your problem will be resolved a hell of a lot quicker than it would of been if you had not involved them

I can name the following

Carphone Warehouse, result
    Odeon, result
    Tesco, result
    Orange, result

all the above issues where resolved a hell of a lot sooner after emailing the CEO, by the way, emailing the CEO was a final straw after banging ones head againist the wall with customer services
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure