Boots Grabbit Bargains..Read first post for offers.

Options

Comments

• freebie_junkie
    freebie_junkie Posts: 4,019 Forumite
    Options
    Re: The Lancome offer of the bag and goodies as shown on page 1, Can someone advise what are the cheapest 2 items to purchase to get this free gift ?

many thanks

£14 juicy tubes
    £15 colour does yeux liquid eyeshadow (its amazing- doesnt go into teh lines of your eye lids!)

p.s. where do we all chat now?!!
    :T The best things in life are FREE! :T
  • Liverbird
    Liverbird Posts: 3,130 Forumite
    Options
    £14 juicy tubes
    £15 colour does yeux liquid eyeshadow (its amazing- doesnt go into teh lines of your eye lids!)

p.s. where do we all chat now?!!

Pash has started a new chat thread in The Arms now FreebieJ.

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com...d.html?t=162776
  • chatter-box-charlie
    Options
    Does anyone know if the 100 points for the 89p face mask sachets still works? I was in Boots yesterday and the voucher on the advantage card machine said not available with the face mask, but I wondered if it's worth a try if I get a dozey looking assistant!

Also, I saw the Max Factor brushes in Boots yesterday. They were wooden handled little set - quite cute! They were still in their box and no one was around - couldn't remember the offer though! Will try and grab a packet today and see if they still go through for 1p!

I got total of 21 SC face masks yesterday and got the 100 pts on each .. I think you did print off the ACT voucher instead... look out for the cleanser in the ACT on the discount shelf as I got 3 reduced to £1 and got the 3x 100 points off them....
    I am a Travel Agent

I work for Thomas Cook Group of Companies. My companies ATOL/ABTA numbers are J9500. You should note that this site doesn't check my status as a Travel Agent, so you need to take my word for it but Atol numbers can be checked on the Civil Aviation Authority website. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Travel Agent Code of Conduct.
  • charlotte3
    charlotte3 Posts: 625 Forumite
    Options
    Chatter-box-Charlie, on the voucher for the face mask, it says only one per transaction, did you have to do 21 seperate transactions? Also, did you have to print out 21 vouchers?

Cheers ;)
    Sexkitten

Good things come to those who wait......... but the best will be taken by those who got there first ;)

• dragonfly02
    dragonfly02 Posts: 748 Forumite
    Options
    charlotte3 wrote:
    Chatter-box-Charlie, on the voucher for the face mask, it says only one per transaction, did you have to do 21 seperate transactions? Also, did you have to print out 21 vouchers?

Cheers ;)

Glitch with tills means you only have to print out 1 voucher and it applies 100pts for each sc purchase
    Running total for swagbucks - £270 since Jan
    Running total for superpoints -

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• charlotte3
    charlotte3 Posts: 625 Forumite
    Options
    Glitch with tills means you only have to print out 1 voucher and it applies 100pts for each sc purchase
    Cool, so they don't have to scan the voucher 21 times, only once, yes?
    Sexkitten

Good things come to those who wait......... but the best will be taken by those who got there first ;)

• dragonfly02
    dragonfly02 Posts: 748 Forumite
    Options
    charlotte3 wrote:

Correct, just hand over all the sachets and then product your 1 acm voucher (unless the glitch has been fixed)
    Running total for swagbucks - £270 since Jan
    Running total for superpoints -

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• mcallister1
    mcallister1 Posts: 2,198 Forumite
    Options
    charlotte3 wrote:
    That's right- and the same with the no17 self tan stuff.
    I had no SC voucher today...taken off?
  • blossom30
    blossom30 Posts: 691 Forumite
    Options
    Hi, Went to Boots yesterday and bought some Dove summer glow which is just like the Johnsons stuff i.e. a moisturiser that builds a light tan. It is on bogof @£4.99.
    The skin clear face masks were still going through @ 100 points each with 1 voucher from the machine
    No bodyform vouchers left in sauchiehall st or buchanan galleries.
  • jockettuk
    jockettuk Posts: 5,809 Forumite
    Options
    yesterday there were no offers on the machines in boots hampton peterborough. going tomorrow so fingers x they have the machines giving out the vouchers , ive two cards i can use and nothing on either of them.. and they had loads of the face masks as well lol
    Those we love don't go away,They walk beside us every day,Unseen, unheard, but always near,
    Still loved, still missed and very dear
    Our thoughts are ever with you,Though you have passed away.And those who loved you dearly,
    Are thinking of you today.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport