PPI forum - non PPI discussion thread

Options

Comments

• Toffee_Penny
    Options
    so what we been up to today? It's been miserable all day here and as for the weather report saying it was the hottest day yesterday, er I don't think so it was dull dull dull.

Guarantee the sun will be shining when the kids are back at school
    DMP support thread member 211 :cool:
    I'm only here to get some medals......honest! :D
  • di3004
    di3004 Posts: 42,579 Forumite
    Options
    so what we been up to today? It's been miserable all day here and as for the weather report saying it was the hottest day yesterday, er I don't think so it was dull dull dull.

Guarantee the sun will be shining when the kids are back at school

Did not feel great the first part of the day, but got through it, must be those female hormones.......:o:rotfl::rotfl:.

Weather been lousy here too......and your right Toffee Penny, its normally the case when the kids return to school......:rolleyes:

Other than the weather, hope you've had a good day.;)
    The one and only "Dizzy Di" :D
  • Toffee_Penny
    Options
    Yes my friend came round today who I haven't seen in a while, she only lives down the road too but with work, kids, homelife you just don't get the time to meet up sometimes.

Anyway we have arranged to go out next week nothing flash just a few quiet drinks at a pub, last time we did was before Christmas time :eek: my god time flies
    DMP support thread member 211 :cool:
    I'm only here to get some medals......honest! :D
  • maxdp
    maxdp Posts: 3,873 Forumite
    Options
    Delia vs Real Women

Delia's Way
    Stuff a miniature marshmallow in the bottom of a sugar cone to prevent ice-cream drips.

The Real Woman's Way
    Just s!ck the ice cream out of the bottom of the cone, for goodness sake. You are probably lying on the couch with your feet up eating it anyway.

Delia's Way
    To keep potatoes from budding, place an apple in the bag with the potatoes.

The Real Woman's Way
    Buy Smash and keep it in the cupboard for up to a year.

Delia's Way
    When a cake recipe calls for flouring the baking tin, use a bit of the dry cake mix instead and there won't be any white mess on the outside of the cake.

The Real Woman's Way
    Tesco's' sell cakes. They even do decorated versions.

Delia's Way
    If you accidentally over-salt a dish while it's still cooking, drop in a potato slice.

The Real Woman's Way
    If you over salt a dish while you are cooking, that's tough !!!!!!. Please recite with me the Real Woman's motto: 'I made it and you will eat it and I don't care how bad it tastes.'

Delia's Way
    Wrap celery in aluminium foil when putting in the refrigerator and it will keep for weeks

The Real Woman's Way
    It could keep forever. Who eats it?

Delia's Way
    Cure for headaches: Take a lime, cut it in half and rub it on your forehead. The throbbing will go away.

The Real Woman's Way
    Cure for headaches: Take a lime, cut it in half and drop it in 8 ounces of vodka. Drink the vodka. You might still have the headache, but you wont give a !!!!!!?

Delia's Way
    If you havea problem opening jars, try using latex dishwashing gloves. They give a non-slip grip that makes opening jars easy.

The Real Woman's Way
    Why do I have a man?

Finally the most important tip

Delia's Way
    Freeze leftover wine into ice cubes for future use in casseroles

The Real Woman's Way
    Left over wine???? Helllloooo!!

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

That is the proper way. And so say all of us. Thank you Toffee Penny. Tee Hee.:rotfl::rotfl::T:T:beer::beer:
    :mad:
  • maxdp
    Options
    Hi Di sorry you feeling poorly:A Hope you feel better soon take chill pill and have a babysham or cherry B. Or belt round your poorly head.;)
  • maxdp
    Options
    Enjoy toffee penny. Have a night out and enjoy yourself.:T
  • di3004
    Options
    Yes my friend came round today who I haven't seen in a while, she only lives down the road too but with work, kids, homelife you just don't get the time to meet up sometimes.

Anyway we have arranged to go out next week nothing flash just a few quiet drinks at a pub, last time we did was before Christmas time :eek: my god time flies

You've had a busy day then hun?

Its nice to meet up with mates when you have time.;)
    Christmas.............:eek: Scary, time does really fly.......:eek:
  • di3004
    Options
    maxdp wrote: »
    Hi Di sorry you feeling poorly:A Hope you feel better soon take chill pill and have a babysham or cherry B. Or belt round your poorly head.;)

Awe thanks Max........:A, not feeling too bad now again, just a little tired.
    Not to forget the feathers pmsl :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::DXXX
  • di3004
    Options
    EASTENDERS JUST STARTED, BACK LATER !:D:j:j:j:jxxxx
  • di3004
    Options
    Eastenders was so sad........:cry:, thing is with me I take things so seriously:o, did anyone else watch tonights episode?

I won't say what happened though, in case many of you watch the repeats......:D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport