does anyone know a good loft conversion company?

Options
2»

Comments

• HappySad
    HappySad Posts: 2,021 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    leachy wrote:
    I know of a good loft conversion company it's called loftsdirect ltd it's run by a very good friend and I know that he's very thorough and does everything correct no short cuts might be worth a try .Regards Leachy
    https://www.loftconversionshertfordshire.com

I have looked at their website and emailed them. Thanks for that.
    “…the ‘insatiability doctrine – we spend money we don’t have, on things we don’t need, to make impressions that don’t last, on people we don’t care about.” Professor Tim Jackson

“The best things in life is not things"
  • HappySad
    HappySad Posts: 2,021 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I am searching on the internet for loft conversion companies. I will consider the ones that have 10years insurance guarantee and are also a member for the National Federations of master builders. I have emailed a few and will arrange meeting with them to see them in August.

I hope that they are not giving me the hard sell to go with them. I hate companies that do the hard selling technique. It really puts me off them completely.
    “…the ‘insatiability doctrine – we spend money we don’t have, on things we don’t need, to make impressions that don’t last, on people we don’t care about.” Professor Tim Jackson

“The best things in life is not things"
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport