We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Re: Cheap Aftershave (perfume)

Options

Comments

• facer39
    Options
    Hi, do you know where i can get John Rocha aftershave , can't seem to find it on any web and you had commented on it so thought I'd give you a try! Thanks a lot
  • Xstyle
    Xstyle Posts: 338 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I love Fragrance Direct! ...used in past and are the best I have come across.

They have a tester of Paul Smith "Story" 100ml for only £14.99!
    (+£1.95 p&p) = £16.94

and Hugo Boss "Hugo" 150ml, proper product etc for only £28.50 ... and no extra on postage if I buy them together.

I'm likin' that! ;)...jeez, buying myself Valentines pressie now! LOL
  • locoheath
    Options
    Just received my purchase of Rock n Rose from https://www.SmellyCatsPerfume.co.uk and saved £12.50. Great service, will definitely use them again.
  • AMG2B
    AMG2B Posts: 83 Forumite
    Options
    I've been using www.fragrancemad.com I find their prices excellent and even if somethings are 50p more than other places etc. their free delivery on everything seems to balance it out.
    Everything will be ok in the end, if everything's not ok then it's not the end :)
  • Gary555_2
    Options
    I hadn't heard of fragrancemad before, seems like a good site. I recently used www.perfume-click.co.uk and had no problems.

It seems that there is lots of money to be saved online with fragrances.

I'm gonna have a browse around this forum to see what other sites are mentioned.

Although the price comparison sites are good, they don't seem to have a lot of the retailers on there.
  • rocketspider
    Options
    I'm using http://www.fragrancecity.co.uk/ and was always happy. They were little slow over Christmas but I got 15% off voucher as an apology :j
  • stabilo85
    stabilo85 Posts: 194 Forumite
    Options
    Fragrance Direct is pretty good but I find the prices are cheaper on Perfume Plus Direct.
  • bluefish12
    Options
    i find it depends on the perfume or aftershave to who is cheapest and have used several striving to find the cheapest. Ebay can sometimes be the best if you want to follow the auctions through the day as always see bargins on the completed files but such a hassle. i find supaperfume and designperfumeshop.co.uk always near the best for pricing
  • barganis
    Options
    I use fragrancedirect .....really a bargain ! :money:
  • ~~Diane~~
    ~~Diane~~ Posts: 770 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    I've been using Fragrance Direct for about 3 years now, always get my sons Christmas pressies from there, Calvin Klein 75ml bottle Burberry London 100ml Bottle both less than half price (going on highstreet prices. Sometimes in boxes but for that price it doesn't matter box or not. :)
    2011 Sealed Pot Challenge #1238 hoping for £250 ~ saved £743.32
    2012 Sealed Pot Challenge #1238 hoping for £250 ~ saved £435.75
    2013 Sealed Pot Challenge #1238 hoping for £300 ~ saved £521
    2014 Sealed Pot Challenge #1238 hoping for £400 ~ saved
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.7K Work, Benefits & Business