We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

The Compers Inn - Part 16

1…338339341343344…544

Comments

  • cmcconnell
    cmcconnell Posts: 2,849 Forumite
    Nicky63 wrote: »
    You'd better double that up I'm back from the postals :D

    This should keep us going for an hour or so????....

    restaurant_wine_cellar_larg.jpg
    I can only please one person a day.... Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either!!
    very greatful for almost everything i read on MSE (except for the nasties!)
  • MrsDrink
    MrsDrink Posts: 4,538 Forumite
    Lol I did succumb to two galaxy bars though... damn competitions... why don't they ever do them on things like strawberries or lettuces!
  • CMC - were they actually called "Almond Comping Magnums"? Is it a new flavour? LOL
    But there are dreams that cannot be,and there are storms we cannot weather!
  • NoNameWoman
    NoNameWoman Posts: 4,990 Forumite
    cmcconnell wrote: »
    This should keep us going for an hour or so????....

    restaurant_wine_cellar_larg.jpg


    :eek::eek::eek::eek: This is exactly the type of study room I am looking for :D
  • mad_gemma
    mad_gemma Posts: 3,902 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture
    I'm resisting the magnums too :D I prefer Ben and Jerry's anyway ;)

    well that took me long enough to do - only just done my contents insurance! oops! before we were sharing it and the housemate did that bit.. this is my first independant one! :D £60 for a year's cover ain't too shabby I'd say :) Just got to wait for the paperwork to confirm I did it all right :rotfl:

    right, time to WiiFit jog! Enjoy the icecream and wine ladies and gents :D
    Best wins since June 08: 2xNikonD60, 2xBrothers Cider, £330 SwanJackpot, £100 Garden Vs, £50 Espirit V, £750 BigSnap2, Wiifit, zoo tix, 7xCadburys, 5xGlamour, IOWTix, Dell Laptop, 3xIpodNano, £100 Highstreet Vs, Digi VideoCamera and more small bits, REAL DEAL £2400! :jRIP Dad 1943-2009


  • Nicky63
    Nicky63 Posts: 3,210 Forumite
    cmcconnell wrote: »
    This should keep us going for an hour or so????....

    restaurant_wine_cellar_larg.jpg

    :eek: how did you get a pcture of my front room??? :rotfl:
    That ain't working! That's the way to do it, money for nothing and TV's for free ;)
  • *hugs everyone and throws self at cocktails and steals almond magnum*
  • MrsDrink
    MrsDrink Posts: 4,538 Forumite
    edited 16 April 2009 at 8:40PM
    mmm phish food.



    Ooo you lot wii fitters too? I was doing ever so good until this week.... I'd even worked my way up to be able to jog for 30 mins! (could not do that back in Jan when I got my wii!) I really must get motivated again.
  • Nicky63
    Nicky63 Posts: 3,210 Forumite
    *hugs everyone and throws self at cocktails and steals almond magnum*

    Just remembered one of the things I read, sorry to hear about the flat flick, I know that you fancied that one, but remember, things always happen for a reason, there will be something better come up instead, you'll see xx
    That ain't working! That's the way to do it, money for nothing and TV's for free ;)
  • katiekittykat
    katiekittykat Posts: 9,622 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    I prefer ben and jerry's too - phish food, baked alaksa, half baked :D Basically all of them !!!! xxx
    Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.