PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

i have to share this recipe - savoury crumble

1235»

Comments

• jcr16
    jcr16 Posts: 4,185 Forumite
    sounds lovely. we've got the chicken crumble this week. but i think next week gonna make the savoury crumble. Yummy.
  • Veggie crumbles are great. have tried a beef one (no real recipe just a cheesy crumble on savory mince) but to be honest prefer it over veggies.
    Put the kettle on. ;)
  • Sausage, bacon and bean crumble is yummy too
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones that let in the light
    C.R.A.P R.O.L.L.Z. Member #35 Butterfly Brain + OH - Foraging Fixers
    Not Buying it 2015!
  • Thank you -SO- much!!! My parents have gone away for the week, and my dad is the only one who knows how to make this, and every time i searched for a beef crumble, it had cheese, tomato and suchlike in with it, it was really frustrating!
    I was so relieved to find this that i just had to make an account to thank you :)
  • My family's favourite is chicken crumble = chopped up chicken, diced onion, carrots, mushrooms and gravy topped with a basic crumble or I do another version using sausages, mushrooms and a white sauce.
    you can basically use what you like and it is filling, cheap and tasty
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones that let in the light
    C.R.A.P R.O.L.L.Z. Member #35 Butterfly Brain + OH - Foraging Fixers
    Not Buying it 2015!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business