• paybacktime2008
    paybacktime2008 Posts: 1,208 Forumite
    Options
    £2.76 to virgin for me.
    LBM 10/08 £12510.74/
  • Purpleclutterbuck
    Options
    Afraid I don't do ironing so sorry! sign0026.gif
    Hope the earache gets better for your DD Panambi and keep off the **** LondonAndy think of all that dosh :cool:
    Hiya to emily x and everyone else today:hello:
    Today's PAD is £4 to the :eek:1 - I have started with my June amounts to try and keep me on track- well hopefully:o
    Have swopped my 5 week old new scales (ww) for a better lot (salter) and lo and behold a totally different weigh-in figure - and yes its a higher amount
    So the purple hippo.gif
    is signing out for a hot buttered muffin nom nom (don't worry -I'll be good from now on)
    May you fill up the great clutterbucket of life and may all of your leaks be in cheese sauce:D
    Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without:cool:
  • Fag_ash_lil
    Fag_ash_lil Posts: 5,150 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Morning peeps ....

Another great PAD group total for Saturday ...

£1163.83

8588.gif

terri x kiss-1.gif
    " When I'm good I'm very good , but when I'm bad I'm better " ~ Mae West ..
  • jo41
    jo41 Posts: 1,171 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Morning all,
    £20.31 to Barclaycard visa.
    Have a lovely day everyone. I'll be basking in the Swiss sun with family today as it's DS3 birthday:D
    Jo x

7779.jpg
  • frasersmum123
    Options
    :mad: Im also having problems with the HSBC site, so cant do my PAD yet, so will try later.

Its a lovely day here so we are off this afternoon to enjoy Wollaton Hall. DS1 is taking his bike without stabilisers :T so fingers crossed we dont have any accidents.
    Moving on up :o SPC #382 ~ £40 banked
    12k in 2016 #15. £541.91/£3000
  • SarahNeedle1872
    SarahNeedle1872 Posts: 6,166 Forumite
    Options
    Hiya all, hope you're all enjoying the beautiful weather again...

PAD is £25 to the sealed pot today

Sx
    'We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars' - Oscar Wilde
  • Paulgonnabedebtfree
    Options
    31p to a cc.

OK. I haven't forgotten I'm doing the totalling on June the 2nd for the 1st onwards.
    My work has picked up suddenly and dramatically. I did lose a big chunk of work last month but I got most of it back again. Also picked up another couple of moderate sized jobs.
    This means that time and fatigue will be a consideration some days so don't be surprised if it takes a couple of days to update the totals sometimes. I will add everything up but it may end up being a day later some days if time is a struggle.
    I'm sure that people on an MSE forum of all things wouldn't want me to use paid work time (I'm self-employed) on adding up totals.
    I thought I had just had my best earning month since October (the start of my accounting year) but it turned out that I actually earned 80p less than I did in March. That's not even one window (I clean them) :D .
  • mooomin
    mooomin Posts: 13,703 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hey Paul,

If you think you're going to struggle (And I know it must be a weight off your mind to have work picking up again) then I'm happy to help if you need it.

f_f
  • Paulgonnabedebtfree
    Options
    Hey Paul,

If you think you're going to struggle (And I know it must be a weight off your mind to have work picking up again) then I'm happy to help if you need it.

f_f

I can do it. It's just that I may end up doing say, June 10th totals on June 12th instaed of the 11th. I hope not to but there may be the odd day where this happens. I can live with it if everyone else can :D

In fact, I do want to do the totalling up
  • LondonAndy
    LondonAndy Posts: 1,326 Forumite
    Options
    Hello all.

Having the same probs as DT as HSBC site is still down so can't make my PAD yet.

Be back later- off to the park for the afternoon with mates, picnic, beer, my football and what I am determined will be my last pack of Marlie lights!

Enjoy the sun folks.

LondonA
    Debt Free 25th August 2010 with PAD !!
    TARGETS : :D:D
    Save 12k in 2013: #068 : £7,305/£12,000
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts