The Milton Keynes Money Savers Thread - Mark Four

Options

Comments

• Lindz_Delirium
    Options
    Tas wrote: »
    Hi

Can anyone recommended a good electrician in MK??? The fan in my bathroom needs replacing urgently as we do not have a windown in there.

Thanks
    My husband may be able to help, email me [EMAIL="lindz.delirium@btinternet.com"]lindz.delirium@btinternet.com[/EMAIL]
  • stacy
    stacy Posts: 660 Forumite
    Options
    Hi does anyone know of any jobs in milton keynes that are avaliable either temp, permanent. Really just looking for warehouse work anything with overtime really. Or retail.
    Due to budget cuts the light at the end of the tunnel will be switched off.
    Debt free Olympic challenger No.11
    Paid off so far: £3274.75
  • Raksha
    Raksha Posts: 4,570 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Raksha wrote: »
    What's going on with Aldi in Bletchley?

I was in there last night and the shelves are almost bare - very few 'special offers' in the baskets in the middle too.

Almost looked like they were closing down.........

Just call me Mystic Meg - incase I'm not the last to know - Aldi in Bletchley is closed :(
    Please forgive me if my comments seem abrupt or my questions have obvious answers, I have a mental health condition which affects my ability to see things as others might.
  • indiegirl_2
    indiegirl_2 Posts: 1,077 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    That's a shame, as I preferred that Aldi to the one in Bradwell Common, even though BC was a lot closer to home. I guess it was in a slightly odd place, all told; and late last year they had a lot of problems with water damage at the entrance!

What shall we hope for in its place?
  • Raksha
    Raksha Posts: 4,570 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    indiegirl wrote: »
    That's a shame, as I preferred that Aldi to the one in Bradwell Common, even though BC was a lot closer to home. I guess it was in a slightly odd place, all told; and late last year they had a lot of problems with water damage at the entrance!

What shall we hope for in its place?

Primark? We can dream..........
    Please forgive me if my comments seem abrupt or my questions have obvious answers, I have a mental health condition which affects my ability to see things as others might.
  • endoftheline
    Options
    oooh primark. is the nearest one to mk in bedford?
  • Sarahjovi
    Sarahjovi Posts: 1,017 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    oooh primark. is the nearest one to mk in bedford?

There's one is Northampton too!
  • indiegirl_2
    indiegirl_2 Posts: 1,077 Forumite
    Options
    Ah, but Bedford's much better. Primark in Northampton has all the traits of a typical 20+yr old Primark - no space, and the arrangement of a jumble sale! Bedford is 2 floors and often seems quieter, but more importantly tidier!
  • kiwichick
    kiwichick Posts: 1,857 Forumite
    Options
    Hi All,

The clutch on my Ford Focus is on its way out and the cheapest quote I've found its from Mr Clutch in MK. Has anyone had any experience with this place, can they be trusted??

Thanks,
    Al x
    WW Start Weight 18/04/12 = 19st 11lbs
    Weight today = 17st 6.5lbs
    Loss to date 32.5lbs!!!
  • Keith
    Keith Posts: 2,924 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    If you can spend the day wandering round the shops in Luton, Universal Clutches will beat the Mr Clutch price, we had very good service from them left the car last thing Friday by Saturday lunch it was ready to go.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure