The Sun 2 Free Alton Towers tickets again

Options

Comments

• AliceMegan93
    Options
    I sent mine on tuesday and recieved them the following saturday I was shocked how quick but it's all good

Quick question is there any exchange sites for people that get the date they don't want?
    :j:jWins 2009: 57 totalling £3083:j:j
    :jNovember - Peroni Bottle Opener, Jonas Brothers DVD, Loreal Glam Shine Lip Gloss, Richard Hammond Blast Labs, St Helier T Shirts, McCain Chips:j
  • swtchick87
    swtchick87 Posts: 231 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Still havent received mine, still waiting in hope..
    Serial lurker..
  • gismo1554
    gismo1554 Posts: 711 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Same here. Sent mine on the first Thursday it was available to send them (when the right number of tokens had been released) and heard nothing!
    Never give up the dream! :beer:
  • xtra_time
    xtra_time Posts: 212 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Xmas Saver!
    Options
    I guess that they will send the ones for next month first then the rest later so if your first choice is later in the year then these will come out after these.
  • ***xyz***
    ***xyz*** Posts: 307 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    They send them out in date order.

Also the closing date for applications is today, and to allow 28 days for delivery, so no-one on earth should be worrying about not having got them yet!
    Your = belongs to you
    You're = you are
  • swtchick87
    swtchick87 Posts: 231 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    My main concern is that i actually did it right!
    Serial lurker..
  • Discodee
    Discodee Posts: 2,062 Forumite
    Options
    Iwouldn't worry, the sun are pretty good at honouring stuff. Its the mail that are awful. I never got 2 wii tennis racquets I sent for yet all 3 quantam of solace MP3 players from the sun came and my alton towers tickets came last year ok too.

I'm just hoping mine come soon so I can try and swap 2 so I can have 4 the same date
    I can be brown I can be blue I can be violet and sky. I can be hurtful I can be purple I can be anything you like..Gotta be green gotta be mean gotta be everything more...
  • sarah_101
    sarah_101 Posts: 34 Forumite
    Options
    I got one last year but could not go so looking forward to it this year especially with the 2 kids for £19 offer that comes with it. Just wanted to say it is worth doing the Sun offers as since I did this offer last year I was sent a free vue 2 for 1 cinema card and some vouchers yesterday for 2 for 1 days out, cheap veggie garden kit and come supermarket buy one get one free offers.
  • Discodee
    Discodee Posts: 2,062 Forumite
    Options
    trouble is, "kids" are only under 12s which is ridiculous. I sent for 2 lots of 2 free ones last yr and have done so this yr in the hope can swap 2 and have 4 the same date
    I can be brown I can be blue I can be violet and sky. I can be hurtful I can be purple I can be anything you like..Gotta be green gotta be mean gotta be everything more...
  • magoogy
    magoogy Posts: 2,961 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    still nothing for me.....nooooooot fair....sooo waiting for this...
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure