The Sun 2 Free Alton Towers tickets again

Options

Comments

• swtchick87
    swtchick87 Posts: 231 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi

how do i send the tokens off? was thinking recorded delivery but what about the envelope? does it have to be the size stated???
    Serial lurker..
  • Mathew
    Mathew Posts: 560 Forumite
    Options
    swtchick87 wrote: »
    Hi

how do i send the tokens off? was thinking recorded delivery but what about the envelope? does it have to be the size stated???

I sent mine today stapled to the form then placed that along with a SAE in a further envelope with the address and dates written thereon. Didn't bother with recorded del, used 1st class. This worked fine last year.

The only thing I have done different is used the next size up from that stated as thats all that I had. Although they do a specify a size I'm hoping that that will not forfeit my tickets, living on the edge!;)
  • J20BABY
    J20BABY Posts: 2,025 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    does anyone have a link to the online token please? I didn't get mine sent off today as i didn't check my emails, but i got the same reply saying that i can use the online token.
  • poorstudent84
    Options
    Hey!

Yeah, I'm too not finding the online token. :confused:

That's terrible that people are stealing the tokens, I didn't even think to look - especially as the paper is only 30p! The one's I have bought have always had them though.

Sarah
  • Maybeanotherday
    Options
    Hi guys am I too late to start collecting for this?:confused:
  • J20BABY
    Options
    onlineform_747538a.gif
  • J20BABY
    Options
    poor student, can you print from the one above? I have the link, but then you have to click on another link...so thought that may be easier.

Skellett-I think if you print the one above off and start from tomorrow, you should just get enough :)
  • pearsoneys
    pearsoneys Posts: 1,440 Forumite
    Options
    skellett wrote: »
    Hi guys am I too late to start collecting for this?:confused:
    you need a total of seven tokens. i think you might be. sorry. might be worth asking if anyone has any spare or i could bet your bottom dollar there are some on ebay!!!
  • pinkpong
    pinkpong Posts: 247 Forumite
    Options
    How do I find the online bonus token? Can you help please, been looking, but can`t see it anywhere.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure