The Sun 2 Free Alton Towers tickets again

Options
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/fun/competitions/promotions/article829181.ece

got a bonus token through the post as i done this last year! there is a bonus token online too!!
They have put an offer on for kids too at £9.50 each!
one per household.
Happy collecting!!!

Comments

• dawn78
    dawn78 Posts: 141 Forumite
    Options
    i am going to collect these as costs a fair bit to go there, it starts tomorrow?
  • pearsoneys
    pearsoneys Posts: 1,440 Forumite
    Options
    yes tomorrow!
  • J20BABY
    J20BABY Posts: 2,025 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Anyone know if the 2 bonus tokens can be used, or just one per application?
  • parsnips
    parsnips Posts: 582 Forumite
    Options
    J20BABY wrote: »
    Anyone know if the 2 bonus tokens can be used, or just one per application?

im bumping this cause i would like to know this too
  • pearsoneys
    Options
    it says 7 differently numbered tokens so guessing we can only use one token!!! but i guess we can still send off on saturday . hopefully the guide that comes on wednesday wil let us know for sure!!
  • pearsoneys
    Options
    Right I've had a read of my leaflet. basically it says we only need 6 more tokens, so it actually says 'as youve already got one token to start you off you only need to collect another 6. look out for them every day from sat-till wed 11th. tickets are first come first served but your first in the queue. were giving you the chance to apply ONE DAY AHEAD OF EVERYONE ELSE.'

so we CAN USE BOTH BONUS TOKENS!!!!!! well thats how ive read it so if anyone else thinks differently let me know!!

WOOHOOOOOO
  • luce181
    luce181 Posts: 408 Forumite
    Options
    Hmm, I thought this was too good to be true, (from T&C's)
    'YOUR TICKETS WILL BE VALID FOR ONE SPECIFIC DAY FROM YOUR CHOSEN BAND and are not transferrable. We regret that we cannot meet specific date requests from within selected bands. '

This is not so great, sounds like they will give you a specified date from within a 2 week period and you have to go on the date they give you :eek:

What if you work, it's not always so easy to get days off, I was gonna try and go with my sisters but looks like we will have to be really lucky to get the same date.
    I was so excited when I first saw this now I feel a bit let down :(
    Addicted to MSE, I can't resist a bargain ;)
  • Discodee
    Discodee Posts: 2,062 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I don't think you can use 2 bonus tokens. however you can use a starter token from saturdays paper and the bonus token. I've been sent 2 bonus tokens, one here and one to my friends where we sent the 2nd 2 last year
    I can be brown I can be blue I can be violet and sky. I can be hurtful I can be purple I can be anything you like..Gotta be green gotta be mean gotta be everything more...
  • parsnips
    parsnips Posts: 582 Forumite
    Options
    I emailed the sun newspaper and they have confirmede you can only use ONE bonus token,

So for those of you who had the early bonus token through the post like me then you cant use the online bonus token on wednesday.

ONLY ONE BONUS TOKEN ALLOWED!!
  • pearsoneys
    Options
    it says we can apply a day before everyone else though???? so they are contradicting themselves
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure