We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Toblerone On Offer At 58p At Sainsburys
vinecote
Posts: 12 Forumite
Saw That These Are On Offer At Sainsburys Today And Noticed Someone Had 30p Off Coupons To Swap On Pts ..worth A Quick Swap I Reckon
0
Comments
-
Are they the proper size toblerone or the mini ones?0
-
Hi, Martin’s asked me to post this in these circumstances: I’ve asked Board Guides to move threads if they’ll receive a better response elsewhere(please see this rule) so this post/thread has been moved to another board, where it should get more replies. If you have any questions about this policy please email [EMAIL="abuse@moneysavingexpert.com"]!!!!!![/EMAIL].I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Quick Grabbit, Freebies, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning and the UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards.
If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.
All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.0 -
They're the 100g (smallest boxed) ones according to this - http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/Shopping/FindProducts.aspx?Query=toblerone&SortBy=3
Thanks OP - just fancied a chocolate hit
DFW Nerd no. 884 - Proud to [strike]be dealing with[/strike] have dealt with my debts0 -
I've bought 12 during the promotion period, all black. Each time I go I will get 4Wycombe Till I Die0
-
My nearest Sanisbugs is 18 miles away so a round journey of 36 miles just for that is not very MS. But I might make a major shopping trip just for this.Breast Cancer 100 miles Oct 22 100/100miles
D-Day 80km June 24 80/80km (10.06.24)
Diabetic UK 1m steps July 24 to end Sept 24. 1,001,066/ 1,000,000 (20.09.24)
Breast Cancer Now 100 miles 1st May 2025 (18.05.25)
Diabetic UK 1 million steps July 2025 to Sept 25. 1,006,489 / 1,000,000 (10.09.25)
Breast Cancer 100 miles Oct 2025 100/100 (12.10.25 all done)
Tommy 10,000 steps challenge. 1st Nov 25 for 30 days .
Diabetic UK 1 million steps July 2026 to Sept 26. 1,002,786 / 1,000,000 (13.09.26)0 -
is the coupon off toblerone?0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
