We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Something broken? Let us know on the new Report a Technical Issue board. Please use Site Feedback and Forum Help for other feedback.
logged out in between a login and submit
arcadia00
Posts: 82 Forumite
Do you ever login, create a post, submit it, only to find your are no longer logged in and the post you just made has been lost for good.
This drives me crazy, the number of times I have fallen to this.
This drives me crazy, the number of times I have fallen to this.
0
Comments
-
When you're logging in tick the Remember me box. Then you should no longer be logged out mid posting.
Hth's
:hello:0 -
AAaah,OK. Thank you for that,Iorweld.This happens to me,but only occasionally. Now I know0
-
Yes!! It happened to me about 10 minutes ago.....and it was a really long post!! :mad:Do you ever login, create a post, submit it, only to find your are no longer logged in and the post you just made has been lost for good.
This drives me crazy, the number of times I have fallen to this.0 -
When this happens to me (as it often does :rolleyes:
) I've found that if I simply log back in my post is still there, waiting for me to sort myself out :j .
Don't go trying the back browser button or anything like that, just log back in calmly, and see what happens.
HTH0 -
I always tick the box so I don't get logged out, but occasionally the site has glitches, error page messages come up, and of course the post is lost.:rolleyes:
But I've learnt my lesson: when I type out a long post, I always highlight it, right-click and select "copy", so I can paste it if need be.
Be careful who you open up to. Today it's ears, tomorrow it's mouth.0 -
When this happens to me (as it often does :rolleyes:
) I've found that if I simply log back in my post is still there, waiting for me to sort myself out :j .
Same here.
If I click submit and it asks me to log in, then I simply do so and I get back to the text of the post I was composing.
I don't use/tick the "remember me" box BTW, so it is not strictly necessary.
Free/impartial debt advice: National Debtline | StepChange Debt Charity | Find your local CAB
IVA & fee charging DMP companies: Profits from misery, motivated ONLY by greed0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
