We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Free Calls and Texts - Blyk
Comments
-
I use Blyk as my current phone provider...
I get around 1 advert every 2 monthes... and I just press the delete button
0 -
hi just reading about this all.
Im interested in this seems a good way to save a shed load of money even if my phone will get spammed (theres always the delete key). I went on the website and i need an invite code. You lovely people here wouldn't happen to have 1 would you
. 0 -
hi just reading about this all.
Im interested in this seems a good way to save a shed load of money even if my phone will get spammed (theres always the delete key). I went on the website and i need an invite code. You lovely people here wouldn't happen to have 1 would you
.
If you still need one, PM me and I will give you one.0 -
I would greatly appreciate a Blyk invite code. If anyone has one, would they be so kind as to PM it to me, please?0
-
I really need a blyk invite code - if anyone has one please PM it to me - would be much appreciated!0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards