free magazine sub with 2 x horlicks promo pks

Official MoneySavingExpert.com Insert

Buy two special packs of Horlicks (c. £2.00 each) and you get a free three month subscription to one of seven magazines, including Marie Claire and InStyle, normally worth about £10.

There’s no direct debit to sign up to, so for £4, you get two jars of Horlicks and three magazines.

How to claim

Just buy two promotional packs of Horlicks, then go to Horlicks.co.uk and enter the codes from the stickers on front. No need to sign up for a direct debit.

There are seven mags on offer: Marie Claire; Woman and Home; Instyle; Essentials; Living Etc; Homes & Gardens; and Country Homes.

Horlicks normally costs £2.50, but is on sale for £2 at Tesco, until 17 February. (The Asda offer below has closed).

Offer closes 31 May 09. Thanks to sally06 for the great spot.

Back to the original post ...

WYB 2 x horlicks with promotional vouchers attached, you can send away (or apply online) for a 3 months subscription to the following magazines:

marie clare
instyle
country homes and interiors
essentials
woman and home
living
homes and gardens

BTW, horlicks is on offer in asda at the moment for £1:D

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]

Comments

• good post!

the asda offer is it 2 for a £1 or a pound each?
    also what is the packet/jar size?
  • sally06
    sally06 Posts: 4,132 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    good post!

the asda offer is it 2 for a £1 or a pound each?
    also what is the packet/jar size?

£1 each. The jar size is 220g
  • janem2
    janem2 Posts: 182 Forumite
    I even got it price checked (lots of huffing and puffing from the checkout lady)..but deffo £2.47 for that size jar today

J
  • heatherw_01
    heatherw_01 Posts: 6,554 Ambassador
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Hi, Martin’s asked me to post this in these circumstances: I’ve asked Board Guides to move threads if they’ll receive a better response elsewhere(please see this rule) so this post/thread has been moved to another board, where it should get more replies. If you have any questions about this policy please email [EMAIL="abuse@moneysavingexpert.com"]abuse@moneysavingexpert.com[/EMAIL].
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Quick Grabbit, Freebies, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning and the UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards.
    If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.
    All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • jamespir
    jamespir Posts: 21,456 Forumite
    sally06 wrote: »
    Official MoneySavingExpert.com Insert

Buy two special packs of Horlicks (c. £2.00 each) and you get a free three month subscription to one of seven magazines, including Marie Claire and InStyle, normally worth about £10.

There’s no direct debit to sign up to, so for £4, you get two jars of Horlicks and three magazines.

How to claim

Just buy two promotional packs of Horlicks, then go to Horlicks.co.uk and enter the codes from the stickers on front. No need to sign up for a direct debit.

There are seven mags on offer: Marie Claire; Woman and Home; Instyle; Essentials; Living Etc; Homes & Gardens; and Country Homes.

Horlicks normally costs £2.50, but is on sale for £2 at Tesco, until 17 February. (The Asda offer below has closed).

Offer closes 31 May 09. Thanks to sally06 for the great spot.

Back to the original post ...

WYB 2 x horlicks with promotional vouchers attached, you can send away (or apply online) for a 3 months subscription to the following magazines:

marie clare
    instyle
    country homes and interiors
    essentials
    woman and home
    living
    homes and gardens

BTW, horlicks is on offer in asda at the moment for £1:D

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]

thanks just got mine
    Replies to posts are always welcome, If I have made a mistake in the post, I am human, tell me nicely and it will be corrected. If your reply cannot be nice, has an underlying issue, or you believe that you are God, please post in another forum. Thank you
  • janem2 wrote: »
    I even got it price checked (lots of huffing and puffing from the checkout lady)..but deffo £2.47 for that size jar today

J

that price was for the 500g in my local asda, the 220g jars were nowhere to be seen :(
  • Pisces
    Pisces Posts: 224 Forumite
    The 500g Horlicks light refill pack is on offer in Sainsbury's at the moment, down from £2.50 to £1.50. Hope this helps!
    Go your own way..

Virtual sealed pot challenge member #103
  • I send off for this offer [via the website] approx mid Jan, was hoping for my first issue in Feb but then I read in t &c on horlics it could take up to 6 weeks.:rolleyes: A letter arrived today [approx 1 month later] to say my first issue would be May issue [therefore Id recieve it in April]:confused: .

Anyone else took up this offer? when is your 1st issue arriving?
  • Hi Kim,
    My 1st issue is also for May and I sent off as soon as the promotion started, lets just hope that the freebies that the magazines usually have during the summer issues ie flip flops, beach bags etc will be winging their way to us for our patients in having to wait. Fingers crossed Shell
  • I applied for this offer in May. I knew it would take some time and I received my first magazine in July and I am waiting for the others but ...

Anyway, I have tried to look on the Horlicks website to see who to contact but can't find anything. I haven't really lost anything so I am not that bothered, though it is nice to get freebies.

Thanks to all you moneysavers and to Martin.:A

And, I just bought a slow cooker!;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family