My kitchen install - finally done ! ( Lots of pics ! )

Options
Hi All

Have finally got my kitchen finished - uncle came round to help me assemble the glass dining table today wink.gif

Anyways, I have been using MSE forums for the last few months for lots of help and DIY advice, so I thought it was time to give something back.

I have made a web album of the whole installation from start to finish, and just thought I would share it with everyone.

http://www.thepinn.co.uk/kitchen2009/

Any questions - just ask !

Enjoy !

R

Mehul

Comments

• HeidiBoo_2
    HeidiBoo_2 Posts: 84 Forumite
    edited 28 March 2011 at 3:13PM
    Options
    **deleted**
  • black_paw
    black_paw Posts: 1,791 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    love it well done !!
    the truth is out there ... on these pages !!
    <3
  • flissh
    flissh Posts: 720 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Ooooo, what a treat. I really enjoyed looking at all your pictures. I must say I'm a bit out of the loop with kitchens. A few years ago when we were doing up our last house, I saw so many kitchens in show rooms I felt I had seen every combination of floor/cupboard/worktop going, but I was surprised to see you put black doors with those tops...I love it.
  • PasturesNew
    PasturesNew Posts: 70,698 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I looked at the first photo and thought "that's nice"... started going through them and realised the man was taking up that nice floor ... then I realised, you were taking OUT a lovely kitchen!

The one you took out is better than any I've ever had/used. If I'd bought a house with that one in I'd have been happy with it for the next 30 years.
  • vonnyh
    vonnyh Posts: 8 Forumite
    Options
    Lovely kitchen. Where did you get your table and chairs?
  • janet6267
    janet6267 Posts: 299 Forumite
    Options
    Really nice pictures, it looks really nice. I did similar with my kitchen but my before pictures were a lot worse than yours, doors hanging off and really shabby old painted units from 20 years ago. It is so nice to see the finished room.
  • totalsolutions
    Options
    Er, not very money saving then is it?
  • lagi
    lagi Posts: 590 Forumite
    Options
    Looks great, your old kitchen would have done me. Interesting to see the order things are done. I am going to have a go at doing mine soon, great inspiration.

What was the turnaround time?
  • Mehullakhani
    Options
    Hi All

The old kitchen was not bad at all, and it looks okay in the pics, but a lot of the units were starting to show their age, some of them had yellowed, and there were stains on the worktops from the previous owner. The pics make it look quite nice, but the room was really starting to date . . . . . :(
  • Mehullakhani
    Options
    vonnyh wrote: »
    Lovely kitchen. Where did you get your table and chairs?

Harveys sale - 399 for the table and 6 chairs :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport