We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
0% on Balance Transfers for Not good credit score
JLM_2
Posts: 5 Forumite
in Credit cards
Hi guys
I applied last night for a Virgin Credit Card, but was turned down. I was attracted to their 0% on balance transfers for 16 months. My ability to get credit isn't too good, one of the reasons being I moved several times last year.
The debt on my current credit card is approximately £950. (I also have a loan of £5k)
Does anyone know of a credit card which I may be more suited too that still has a good offer on balance transfers?
Many thanks
Jon
I applied last night for a Virgin Credit Card, but was turned down. I was attracted to their 0% on balance transfers for 16 months. My ability to get credit isn't too good, one of the reasons being I moved several times last year.
The debt on my current credit card is approximately £950. (I also have a loan of £5k)
Does anyone know of a credit card which I may be more suited too that still has a good offer on balance transfers?
Many thanks
Jon
0
Comments
-
-
I checked my credit report on annualcreditreport.co.uk and I was for my previous address, but apparently I'm not at my new one.
I will look into getting on to it. Thanks for replying.0 -
-
I willl check Equifax, see what the deal is.
I also do appear to be on the electoral register.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards