boiler

Options
i have to have a new boiler fitted and 2 new rads, a with a power flush. I have been advised to have a valiiant combi condensor boiler 28 to cover 7 radiators. I have been quoted 2700.00 does this sound about right? I have been told it will be 3 days work for 2 people?

Thanks

Comments

• Cardew
    Cardew Posts: 29,042 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Rampant Recycler
    Options
    That sounds like a BG quote???

Try some independant plumbers for a quote as they are normally about £1000 cheaper.
  • owned_by_2_Siamese
    Options
    Just had quote for independant for Vaillant 831 combi - no new rads but tanks removed etc - £2400....
  • Canucklehead
    Options
    Cracker8 wrote: »
    i have to have a new boiler fitted and 2 new rads, a with a power flush. I have been advised to have a valiiant combi condensor boiler 28 to cover 7 radiators. I have been quoted 2700.00 does this sound about right? I have been told it will be 3 days work for 2 people?

Thanks

Good morning: Price is contingent upon several factors including where you are in the UK and the specification of the installation. If you want to have a Vaillant, I would recommend the the Ecotec Plus 831 over the one mentioned in your post (Ecotec Pro 28). Lots of recent threads in this forum here but many more in the In My Home forum to explore for further info.;)

HTH

Canucklehead
    Ask to see CIPHE (Chartered Institute of Plumbing & Heating Engineering)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure