Lost your car radio code

Options
2»

Comments

• BFG_2
    BFG_2 Posts: 2,022 Forumite
    Options
    ohreally wrote:
    There is plenty software available free of charge if you search the net which will generate unlock codes.

Have you got any links/addresses that actually do this?
  • Amba_Gambla
    Amba_Gambla Posts: 12,107 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    i'd start by looking at www.download.com

(i'd have a look myself, but I'm on a work computer and can't get at that site..... :()
  • whitty999
    whitty999 Posts: 4,024 Forumite
    Options
    novelli wrote:
    I am sure i have a program on my PC for unlocking them, they are freely avilable you dont need to pay anyone, same with phone unlockers.
    Need a code for a Nissan Serena 7 seater,Original cassette player radio.
    Not sure if this is correct but think its called blupunkt!
    Lucky No27
    .D.E.F..H..J.K.L.M.N.O.P.Q.R..U..X.Y.Z
    V,T,B,S,A,C,I,G,W
  • whitty999
    Options
    no luck searched but unable to find a free code for a nissan serena,If anyone has the code please let me know.
    Lucky No27
    V,T,B,S,A,C,I,G,W
  • whitty999
    Options
    anyone can you help?
    Lucky No27
    V,T,B,S,A,C,I,G,W
  • ohreally
    ohreally Posts: 7,525 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    whitty999 wrote:
    anyone can you help?

Possibly, whats the serial number?
    Don’t be a can’t, be a can.
  • jonjoe_3
    jonjoe_3 Posts: 11 Forumite
    Options
    Hi all ! Firstly I am very dissapointed, the post I added here was to help those who are charged from £15 - £30 for a radio code from the dealers. The website I showed you (https://www.unlockcarradios.co.uk) has an 0845 number which clearly states "lo call" and a mobile phone number "mobile rate" they are cheap and very very helpful, infact the guys name is JON!!!

RE: ebay unlockers etc they do work on some radios "SOME" but not all if someone can for free unlock a Grundig or Philips i am interested in knowing how?

The 0701 701 2290 that i called for a code was charged at 0.35p at al times, that's cheaper than some mobiles. he changed that though.

TO CONCLUDE - don't knock it till you try it, I was very happy with his service and have recommended him to a lot of people.
    IF YOU DON'T APPRECIATE IT! YOU DON'T DESERVE IT![/B
  • UNLOCKCARRADIOS
    Options
    I would just like to add to this post that seems to be about me! I am an honest and offer a very good service with many happy customers, my phone number is 0845 not 0870 so it only cost max 5p per minute, I mostly ring the customer back so its my phone bill and i only charge £7.00 per code. I do not agree with you when you say there is free unlockers out there ! maybe misleading ones, I get many ebayers telling me this when they ask for my help! SO - If you need my help visit my website ! or phone me if you wish to ask any questions. I will be watching this post so please ! no slander !!!! Thank you - UNLOCKCARRADIOS.CO.UK
  • ohreally
    ohreally Posts: 7,525 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    PLEASE SEND ME THIS SOFTWARE THAT IS FREE OF CHARGE !

IT's RUBBISH

I note with incredulity that you can rubbish a product without even being aware exactly what your dismissing. Call me cynical but your vested interest is shining through (btw is it really necessary to have 5 posts in a row all soliciting for business through your sig?...bordering on spam).
    Don’t be a can’t, be a can.
  • billie19
    billie19 Posts: 139 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi Guys.

Just to let you know...

I recently changed my battery on my Peugeot 206.
    And suddenly realised that I didnt have a code.
    After searching the internet for hours trying to get the code - I gave up and purchased a programme off a guy on ebay.

The advert stated that they could not guarantee 100% that all radios would be able to be unlocked.
    So, I brought, I tried and I locked my radio.....!!

A couple of hours of engine running later, I managed to unlock the damn thing.

I rang Jonjoe (on the 0845 number) and bingo I have my radio back on.
    Great service and well worth the money.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport