Cashplus Credit card???

Options
Hi there all I am new here so please be nice to me lol

I am thinking about getting the cashplus credit cards as ive have had probs getting normal credit cards.
Has anyone got one of these cards???

what do people think of them????

the credit card works where you top it up at the post office so it will be good to use for stuff on the internet.

Comments

• ianian99
    ianian99 Posts: 3,095 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    some people will say that they are a rip off etc but they probably have proper cards.
    i got one at the beginning of the month and am quite happy with it and have used it on dozens of sites for shopping betting etc. ok there is a charge of £60 a year (£5 per month) plus they charge you to use an ATM but I think its great for what it is. You will save more than £60 by shopping online anyway plus you cant get into debt. it is also good for ID.
    I'd say if you cant get a normal card and need one for online shopping etc then go for it. Use the tesco codes etc that are posted on this forum and you'll have your £60 back in no time.
    You can also have your wages etc paid into if you want. One problem i find is that you cant check your transactions online but they will tell you over the phone (0870 number) but you can check your balance online and transactions will be added later so they say.
  • grumbler
    grumbler Posts: 58,629 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    ...ive have had probs getting normal credit cards.
    Did you try to get Capital One classic and the like: credit card for no credit history ?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure