Options
13»

Comments

• Calchas
    Calchas Posts: 405 Forumite
    Options
    Another One!!!

A personal banker no less!

I wish I could get this much attention from Barclays staff when I go into one of their branches.

At least I understand why now.

The bankers are all on here!!!

Why don't you two get together and sort the monthly saver out? :D
  • Pound
    Pound Posts: 2,784 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    When i was 18 i messed up my credit now im 26 and have a mortgage and £30k a year but barclays dont seem to want my money even though i have £8k to put in there savings

Things usually only stay on your credit record for 6 years or less (unless it's ongoing debt) so anything from when you was 18 shouldn't affect you. Even if you're made bankrupt which is the worst thing to have on your credit history this should be wiped from your record after 6 years.
  • demotw
    demotw Posts: 68 Forumite
    Options
    Calchas wrote: »
    Another One!!!

I wish I could get this much attention from Barclays staff when I go into one of their branches.

At least I understand why now.

The bankers are all on here!!!

Why don't you two get together and sort the monthly saver out? :D

most of us dont work after 5pm if you didnt know :) so im sure there are a few here, and if you read the monthly savings forum you would have noticed i have already posted multiple times what ppl need to do to sort it out :P
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure.
  • Inactive
    Inactive Posts: 14,509 Forumite
    Options
    Calchas wrote: »
    Another One!!!

:rotfl: I bet your Granny never came across a Personal Banker from Barclays that didn't have a shift key on his typewriter.. ;):D
  • p1an0player
    p1an0player Posts: 1,196 Forumite
    Options
    To Barclays staff on here: thanks - your presence is valued even if not everyone likes what you say
  • Hermann
    Hermann Posts: 1,361 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I've spotted one way forward for the OP whilst reading the news today ........

Bag yourself a Libyan passport and then pop down your local Lloyds. Looks like they'll be able to sort you out with whatever you need.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7821600.stm

:eek: :confused:
  • PROLIANT
    PROLIANT Posts: 6,396 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Hermann wrote: »
    I've spotted one way forward for the OP whilst reading the news today ........

Bag yourself a Libyan passport and then pop down your local Lloyds. Looks like they'll be able to sort you out with whatever you need.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7821600.stm

:eek: :confused:
    So that is why they are skint....HBOS pulled them out of the !!!! then? Hence the merger.
    Since when has the world of computer software design been about what people want? This is a simple question of evolution. The day is quickly coming when every knee will bow down to a silicon fist, and you will all beg your binary gods for mercy.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure