Free Brain Training

Options

Comments

• black_paw
    black_paw Posts: 1,791 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    you did register first ? then you long in with user name , if you did i think they can re send your details or it might just be quicker to just re-register on there . good luck
    the truth is out there ... on these pages !!
    <3
  • Oak_Systems
    Options
    Hi Ginger

sorry, haven't been looking on here lately - thought this thread had died off!

You need to make up a name that no-one else has thought of, and that follows a few simple rules. It has to be between 4 and 12 characters, which can include letters, numbers, full stops (.), hyphens (-) and underscores(_). No spaces though.

If you put one in that is wrong or already used, you will be assked to try again.

If you have managed to register but forgotten your username or password, go to the Frequently Asked Questions bit and there is a page where you can enter your email address to sort it all out.

Cheers, Dave
  • black_paw
    Options
    hi really enjoying "the brain" but,, all of a sudden when i launch actibrain to sign in ..the page seems to have gone very large only showing abit over half how do i get it back please ?
    <3
  • black_paw
    Options
    page back to normal now all on its on ! weird but pleased
    <3
  • mikki-b
    mikki-b Posts: 61 Forumite
    Options
    I've been finding that particularly on the Stroop test, the system 'hangs' and I can't do anything, the timer stops changing (but is still running). Then after a short time (typically about 10 seconds) its ok again but the timer jumps. This means I've effectively lost time, because the timer has kept going but I've been unable to do anything. I've missed out on getting a star at least three times on the stroop test by only one or two points, which I would have got if the the system hadn't have seized up on me. Can any one suggest what I should do?
    I also have a suggestion.
    It would be helpful to know when doing the workouts, what score would have been needed to gain a star on that test at that level.
    Otherwise a great site and I'm afraid very addictive.
    Mikk
  • baby_fuzz
    baby_fuzz Posts: 699 Forumite
    Options
    *Free brain-training!!!*
    - go to the library
    - borrow some books
    - read them

or how about:
    - write down your shopping list, and try to remmeber it off by heart.
    - try calling people using their phone number, not their contact details on your phone.
    - add up the price of your shopping in your head whilst you are going through the store and see how close you are when you get to the checkout.

Old tech can sometimes be good too you know?
  • Terri_Martin
    Options
    This is BRILL.... I love these. Great find. Very well done.
  • louisebbctlc
    Options
    Thanks my son loves it!
    :jHas lots to look forward to in 2011!!:j
    :o Baby GIRL DUE 15.2.11:o
    sealed pot challange no-876
    Mummy to DS 18/12/99 and DD 08/05/06
  • stumpyone
    Options
    A brain training game called Dual N Back is the one scientists say will give you most benefit. A free version is available at brainboffin.com
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure