Free Brain Training

Options

Comments

• Rico08
    Options
    Hi and thanks for your feedback.

Hopefully we've now caught up with all of the registration difficulties, please let us know if you haven't had an email directly from us.

It seems that people with AOL email addresses aren't getting the registration emails from us, we'll look for a solution but if you're affected please get in touch via our website and we'll sort you out.

Thanks, received my e-mail and can't stop playing, said to all my friends, put to forums :beer:

Could I download it on my pda? :think:
  • black_paw
    black_paw Posts: 1,791 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    was going to buy a DS not now , just love this game , found all games brill and even finding some four letter words LOL . thanks
    the truth is out there ... on these pages !!
    <3
  • katthehat
    katthehat Posts: 1,046 Forumite
    Options
    Just found this thread/site, my ironing will never go down at this rate.....
    Kat :money:
  • Oak_Systems
    Options
    Hi Knitter - you seem to be holding the top spot quite nicely today!

For those of you with blogs and your own websites, we've made a little 'widget' that you can put on your site to show off your score. Have a look at our home page to see what I mean, I can't put one in here :(
  • ratty67
    ratty67 Posts: 228 Forumite
    Options
    Many thanks for this!

Very addictive and will save me buying a brain trainer for the DS.

:T
    Sealed Pot #418 ('09 £414.12) ('10 £550.90) ('11 £440.60)

• Oak_Systems
    Options
    Hi all - we've added a Vista sidebar gadget, so if you have Vista you can keep your score on your desktop and just click straight through to our site and get your daily fix! It's on our Widgets page:

www.actibrain.com
  • black_paw
    Options
    i have to visit everyday .brill thanks
    <3
  • flightinfo
    Options
    Hi, Oak Systems,

Is it possible to register more than one user with the same email address? I think the site is great and wanted to register my 2 sons - but obviously under different user names. When I tried to set up one of my sons - it wouldn't let me - stating that the email address was already registered. Ideally, I need to be able to use 3 different user names with 1 email address.

Thanks.
  • black_paw
    Options
    i played my daily dose but want to change the levels . how do it do that ?? or do you do that when you first log in ? d'oh
    <3
  • Oak_Systems
    Options
    Hi flight info - you will need a different email address for each login, perhaps you could create free email addresses for your sons at www.hotmail.co.uk and use those.

Hi Jamla - you can change the difficulty level for practice games, but the daily test levels start at 1 and go up one at a time every few days. The more you play, the faster they go up and the more points you can score!

Regards, Dave
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport