Free Brain Training

Options

Comments

• mcroodi
    mcroodi Posts: 258 Forumite
    Options
    Just tried this.. - very addictive, but the Colour Matching game instructions on the Daily Test didnt work for me.
  • GoBoldly
    Options
    Just joined, very good, same as mcroodi - Colour matching game instructions didn't work but really weren't needed
  • black_paw
    black_paw Posts: 1,791 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    i love it been doing all week , i can see im going down hill by the day , prehaps not tomorrow . LOL . very good fun
    the truth is out there ... on these pages !!
    <3
  • Rico08
    Options
    Hello, I registered on saturday, still didn't receive my confirmation e-mail, wrote in "contact us" section about this, but no reply as well :confused:
  • linni
    linni Posts: 1,480 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks - I've just registere too, am waiting for the e-mail.
  • Universe_2
    Options
    Hi Oak Systems,

Thank you for your prompt response.

It is so sad that you can't upload Actibrain to your DS. Have you ever though about making it compatible with DS; so it can be downloaded for a fee?

Regards,

Niloufar

quote=Oak Systems;17815593]Hi Universe, Actibrain won't work on the DS, but it should work fine on anything that connects to the web and supports the current version of Flash. This includes PCs, minibooks (running Windows or Linux) and Macs.

Sadly it doesn't include a lot of PDAs or mobile phones, as they don't run Flash properly.

It's great to see so many people from here using Actibrain every day, we hope you keep enjoying it. We'll be adding more features over the next days and weeks so keep checking back, and let us know if there's anything you like or don't like about it please.[/quote]
  • Oak_Systems
    Options
    Hi and thanks for your feedback.

Hopefully we've now caught up with all of the registration difficulties, please let us know if you haven't had an email directly from us.

It seems that people with AOL email addresses aren't getting the registration emails from us, we'll look for a solution but if you're affected please get in touch via our website and we'll sort you out.
  • Oak_Systems
    Options
    Hi Universe, sorry I didn't reply to you in my last post. We're thinking about making Actibrain for the DS, but there is a lot of Brain Training software already on the DS.

We've made an update to the game today, and fixed the Colour Matching instructions. The daily test now shows how you compare against other players after you've finished it too. Thanks for your feedback and keep it coming please!
  • Solomon_Broad
    Options
    Do we stay logged in between sessions, or are we logged out? I ask because Roboform (the programme that stores my passwords) can't seem to handle the forum used to log in with, and inputting the password every time would be a bit of a nuisance.

Great idea though! :T
  • knitter
    knitter Posts: 123 Forumite
    Options
    I love this Site:j ...Normal complete test just after midnight Then follow my progress as I slide down the leader board the next day.:rolleyes:
    Febuary NSD 8/14 March NSD 9/11
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport