ASDA mobile air time provider

Options
I bought Asda SIM card pay as you go (free if you buy £5 air time). Cheap transparent rates (8ppm to all networks). Having made a mess of my PIN number (and needing a PUK number), I telephoned Adsa help line (TN clearly published on web site). Call was answered immediately by a human being; and operative provided clear effective advice.
Complete contrast to my previous airtime provider which has help line with no human beings, and whose standard TN was still not answered after 5 minutes musak.
Excellent product and service. Adsa deserves to clean up the market.

Comments

• matrix999
    matrix999 Posts: 1,537 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I bought Asda SIM card pay as you go (free if you buy £5 air time). Cheap transparent rates (8ppm to all networks). Having made a mess of my PIN number (and needing a PUK number), I telephoned Adsa help line (TN clearly published on web site). Call was answered immediately by a human being; and operative provided clear effective advice.
    Complete contrast to my previous airtime provider which has help line with no human beings, and whose standard TN was still not answered after 5 minutes musak.
    Excellent product and service. Adsa deserves to clean up the market.

Asda Mobile Customer Services are in the same building as Vodafone Customer Services on Rothesay (Isle of Bute)

I've had to speak to them a few times and have always had my call answered professionally and very quickly by a UK based call centre - Well Done Asda Mobile!
  • littlem00
    littlem00 Posts: 57 Forumite
    Options
    Just bought sim card from Asda - only 49p :)

Was thinking of buying a new phone, but decided I'll wait
    for Tesco to unlock my phone and in the meantime pop
    Asda sim card in old unlocked mobile.
    "I may be dead, but I'm still pretty. Which is more than I can say for you."- Buffy (Prophecy Girl)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure