O2 Broadband Sale

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Broadband & Internet Access
1 reply 714 views
brookerbabyisababybrookerbabyisababy Forumite
375 Posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Broadband & Internet Access
o2 have launched a sale on their premium and pro options whereby you receive 3 months free of either. What I wanted to know was as an existing customer - can I upgrade to get any of these offers?

Replies

• espressoespresso Forumite
    16.4K Posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    o2 have launched a sale on their premium and pro options whereby you receive 3 months free of either. What I wanted to know was as an existing customer - can I upgrade to get any of these offers?
    1.1 New and eligible customers who sign up and accept the Services from 1 January 2008 to 30th April 2008 ("Promotional Period") will be charged the following prices for their selected O2 Broadband package:

* Standard £12.50 per month
    * Premium £15 per month
    * Ultimate £20 per month

1.2 Existing customers who have signed up to the Services prior to 1 January 2008 will be migrated by O2 from the previous price to the promotional price appropriate to their package. The migration will take place from 1 February 2008.

1.3 The Promotion is not available to customers who connect with the Services, disconnect the Services, and wish to reconnect the Services within the Promotional Period. We reserve the right to withhold the promotion from any customer for any reason.

see here
    :doh: Blue text on this forum usually signifies hyperlinks, so click on them!..:wall:
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Energy price cap could be extended beyond 2023

New plans have just been announced by the Government

MSE News

Cheap contents insurance for tenants

DON'T assume your landlord covers you

MSE Guides

Summer sizzlers round-up

Incl £2ish sun cream & £1.50 disposable BBQs

MSE Deals