Want a GMTV money makeover?

Options
Next Tuesday 6 Jan, Martin will be launching his ‘cash gym’ slot on GMTV by giving one family a money makeover.

Who’s suitable?

The aim is to go through your finances to see where you can save. It’s about looking right across all your finances: car insurance, home insurance, digital TV, contact lenses, food bills, mortgages and credit cards (though do note, it's not for people with severe debts, more just wanting to save money – a full debt special will come later in January).

If you want to save money, are willing to take part and able to come to central London next Tuesday morning (and do remember it means your finances being discussed on TV), then please e-mail [EMAIL="futures@gm.tv"]futures@gm.tv[/EMAIL] Do include daytime and evening phone numbers, and a description of why you want to be on the show.

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]

Comments

• Brionyb
    Options
    Hi,

Are there any alternative ways to apply for the money makeover? I have just seen Martin on GMTV advising that people can still apply, but sadly I got a rejection from the [EMAIL="futures@gm.tv"]futures@gm.tv[/EMAIL] address advising the mailbox is full. I would love to be considered for a money makeover to help me gain control over my finances!

Thanks for any advice!
  • meher
    meher Posts: 15,910 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Martin will be launching his ‘cash gym’ slot on GMTV by giving one family a money makeover.
    that's clever :snow_grin for the wealth conscious
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport