CHEAPEST MEMORY FOAM MATTRESS/ADJUSTAMATIC

Options

Comments

• Savvy_Sue
    Savvy_Sue Posts: 46,110 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Now, my DH sleeps 'hot' - actually he runs 'hot' all the time, never wears a jumper, occasionally puts a cardigan on but never does it up etc - and I'm just wondering, does anyone find these toppers too warm for them or a partner? I've noted that they seem warm, just don't want to get one and have him boil over!
    Signature removed for peace of mind
  • piemuncher_3
    Options
    Whoops, promised to post a reply about our Miraflex matress some time ago but forgot completely! Have to say our experience with it is pretty much as timmo65 says. Very comfy, nice and firm, and the plasticky smell does fade after a while.

Seems we've been using ours up side down though as the label was on the top! After turning it over can't say there seems to be any difference though.

Also worth noting that we've both stopped having the aches and pains we used to get from sleeping on our old spring matress, so for that alone the miraflex has been well worth it.
  • amfiroda
    amfiroda Posts: 104 Forumite
    Options
    I read all the interesting advice here about miraflex and decided to take the plunge and order one this week. Sadly they contacted me the day after placing my order online to say they had no double bed size in stock ,but were expecting some within the next few weeks. i was really disapointed. They have said they will email me as soon as new stock comes in. guess i will just have to wait. :confused::confused:
    New comp-a-holic!!:j
    So far.........................................
    £50 Faith voucher:beer:
    Cupid necklace:beer:
    Months supply of healthy snack packs:beer: :D
    A tray of Wrigleys Extra Fusion:j

Little Dish childrens meal from Tesco cafe!!:T
  • satan666wayne
    Options
    Hi how are you all going on with your miraflex's?
  • amfiroda
    amfiroda Posts: 104 Forumite
    Options
    Hi all
    I have just had a email saying MIRAFLEX has now got matresses back in stock. Before I take the plunge anybody able to update me on how they are getting with them??

• lisssa
    lisssa Posts: 197 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    any one got an update on this, really cnt decide what to go for, either the Miraflex or just a mattress 'topper'. So many to chose from, dont havea clue what is good and what isnt !!
  • amfiroda
    Options
    Well ,took the plunge and got the Miraflex matress. So far so great. Did exactly what it says on the website and have had two great nights sleep on it. If I remember I will report back in a few months time on how its doing! :beer:

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    Does a mattress topper - the 2 inch version - fit in a standard washing machine?
  • Claudie
    Claudie Posts: 1,316 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I was also wondering about the toppers and have a question - if you use fitted sheets - does a standard fitted sheet allow for a topper or do you need extra deep sheets? I think I am finally going to take the plunge and order one. Any advice appreciated.

Thanks!
    The smallest deed is greater than the grandest intention ~ Anonymous
  • HLK
    HLK Posts: 978 Forumite
    Options
    Claudie wrote:
    I was also wondering about the toppers and have a question - if you use fitted sheets - does a standard fitted sheet allow for a topper or do you need extra deep sheets? I think I am finally going to take the plunge and order one. Any advice appreciated.

Thanks!

If your current fitted sheets are a bi on the baggy side I would say you'd be OK, otherwise try some with a deeper side - eg IKEA fitted sheets are quite deep.

PS - have a look on the 'costco bargains' thread in Grabbit - as Costco do a mattress topper which seems to be well thought of and their returns policy is better than almost everywhere else.. well maybe everywhere else..
    HLK

"Karma - it's a wonderful thing" - Just ask Earl!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure