Who is my water supplier??

Options
I moved into my new built house 9 months ago and as yet have not received a water bill. I live in Berkshire. Who can i contact as getting worried i'm going to get lumbered with massive bill!
Filiss

Comments

• turnitaround_3
    Options
    LionKing wrote:
    I moved into my new built house 9 months ago and as yet have not received a water bill. I live in Berkshire. Who can i contact as getting worried i'm going to get lumbered with massive bill!

Hello,

Open a high interest savings account and put the money you anticipate would cover the non-existant bill.

Utility companies aren't the brightest of people, citing examples;

1. A friend had gas and had been trying for YEARS to pay his gas bill, each time he tried to resolve the problem and find out what was going on he was just fobbed off.

2. As students we repeatedly received demands for gas despite not having gas. Yippee!!

3. Students again.. Quarterly bill was underpaid by something like 15 pence resulting in all of the predictable threatening letters. I now ALWAYS underpay bills by 1 pence to see what happens..

Mmmm, all of those centre around British Gas..

Yep, open a savings account and start stoozing with your water company's money.
  • penrhyn
    penrhyn Posts: 15,215 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    You may be with 3 Valleys water.
    http://www.3valleys.co.uk/
    Theres a map on the website, if not have a look at Uswitch as they list all the water companies and have water saving tips.
    Of course you could always ask a neighbour.
    That gum you like is coming back in style.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure