We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

What Freebies Have You Received Today? 2006

Options

Comments

• smokeysmate
    Options
    Received my Godfather: The game Business Cards. Love them. :j
    Thanks to the OP.
    Whoever said everything was possible obviously hasn't tried slamming a revolving door :)

"To receive everything, one must open one's hands and give"

Taisen Deshimaru

"Kind words can be short and easy to speak but their echoes are truly endless"

Mother Theresa
  • WELSH-DRAGON_2
    Options
    I had the cravendale pack too, yep abit disappointing and the godfather business cards. Didn't go to Boots today which is unusual as I usually pop in there to get something or other and not necessarily the TD/DR ranges either !!

Best freebie of the day a lovely chocolate eclair to have at break time, it was free 'cos in our office when someone is having a birthday they bring in an assortment of delicious cream cakes !!! yummy.
    ;) I am the only Voucher Queen in my village LOL ;)
  • COOLTRIKERCHICK
    Options
    Welsh-dragon..i Just Want To Say Thank You, For Your Help, In Pointing Me In The Right Direction..( All The Freebies). And The Road To Being Debt Free. Its Nice To Know There Are People Out There Who Treat You Like A Proper Person, And Not A Failure Because You Owe Money.....once Again A Very Big Thank You... Hope We Can Keep In Contact.......regards....cooltrikerchick....
    Work to live= not live to work
  • WELSH-DRAGON_2
    Options
    Thank you Cooltrikerchick for your post, there was really no need to thank me but your words are most appreciated. You are making the first steps in managing your debt, you have found this site. You are not ALONE we are all here to help each other and offer a sympathetic ear. Just because some of us do not post about our debt doesn't mean we do not understand what you are going through.

Big hug and take care and yes do keep in touch - welsh-dragon x ;)
  • juliet_f
    juliet_f Posts: 1,522 Forumite
    Options
    Received the book from Lastminute.Com today. Looks ok! ;)
  • Burlesque_Babe
    Burlesque_Babe Posts: 17,547 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    10 Yorkshire Tea tea bags (for hard water areas, so will see if it makes a difference!)
    Original Source shower gel - another item for my travel smellies bag!
    :D"Stay Wonky":D

:j:jBecome Mrs Pepe 9 October 2012 :j:j
  • shazspice
    shazspice Posts: 1,466 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Today i recieved a voucher for a bounty pack and a sample of eucerin dry skin foot cream :)
    How lucky am I to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard - Winnie the Pooh
  • WELSH-DRAGON_2
    Options
    Today I received a book entitled Scarecrow and a woman and home calendar, nice photos in there.

Another birthday today- so another free cream cake in my office - I really must go back on the diet ! but not tomorrow as there is 2 birthdays tomorrow so even more cakes.

BTW shazspice are you from Wales ? I'm from Cardiff
  • arkonite_babe
    Options
    t shirt from Brit list. It's ok but the word easy is in massive letters on the front! OOOOOPS :o
  • anta
    anta Posts: 1,117 Forumite
    Options
    Today I received a book entitled Scarecrow and a woman and home calendar, nice photos in there.
    Me too. Also got snakes and ladders game form time4toys club and 10 chupa chups lolies from swapits :D Lucky day :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport