We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

What Freebies Have You Received Today? 2006

Options
1132133134135136138»

Comments

• kezia
    kezia Posts: 322 Forumite
    Options
    I've had

A chanel Mascara
    Bounty kitchen Towens
    Clarins samples for oh

:)
    Smoke free since 16th December 2012
  • Ajax18
    Ajax18 Posts: 265 Forumite
    Options
    Today I got

- £3 elastoplast voucher
    - went shopping for free at sainsburys with my bounty and lacto-free vouchers
    - the buddy holly story dvd
    - went to the see film first screening of garfield. since we are both in our 20s it was a bit boring to be honest. But hey, still a freebie...

And priceless: a letter from our sponsor child in armenia with a picture she drew. So cute!!
  • Edna_Bucket_2
    Edna_Bucket_2 Posts: 2,629 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Packet of calendula seeds from ING

A surprise box of crisp packets - obviously for a test survey that we haven't been emailed about yet.
  • AnnieH
    AnnieH Posts: 8,088 Forumite
    Options
    I got £12 and dd1 got £5 for doing market research on Dairylea Lunchables. She also got 3 new Lunchables to try out. dd2 and BabyH got a box of Dairylea Dunkers each.
  • dihaz
    dihaz Posts: 151 Forumite
    Options
    AnnieH wrote:
    I got £12 and dd1 got £5 for doing market research on Dairylea Lunchables. She also got 3 new Lunchables to try out. dd2 and BabyH got a box of Dairylea Dunkers each.
    Hi, I hope you dont mind me asking but how did your children get involved in the market research? Was it one of the survey sites?
    thanks!
  • AnnieH
    AnnieH Posts: 8,088 Forumite
    Options
    Hi Dihaz. I just got accosted on my local high street and asked. It's a common occurence where I live, there's always women loitering about waiting to pounce on you. I nearly always oblige as you more often than not get something in return for your time.
  • macaroni
    macaroni Posts: 448 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    I got my Bounty coupon on friday, and yesterday got my free kitchen rolls from morrisons, which was actually a pack giving me 3 for the price of 2 !!!

I also redeemed a coupon from this months Cosmo for some nail polish remover pads, and coupons I got a week or so for a slimfast smoothie and snack bar !!
    :hello:
  • Ajax18
    Ajax18 Posts: 265 Forumite
    Options
    Went to the Hackney Spice Festival and got three nice green cotton bags for shopping from the recycling people. They will add nicely to my pigsback collection...
  • CharleneUK
    CharleneUK Posts: 3,206 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    We received a goodie bag from Nick jump which included a fifi magazine, keyring and other bits and bobs, also picked up a free beach ball and a few blues clues soft toys.

Good day out for dd.
    "I did then, what I knew then. And when I knew better, I did better"
  • divadee
    divadee Posts: 10,609 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    This thread will now be closed and a new one has been started here
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate