The Body Shop codes

Options

Comments

• Billie31
    Options
    £5 off when you spend £15, £10 off when you spend £25 and £25 off when you spend £50.

Use the code SPICE
  • ladybabe
    Options
    Hi

I have just been browsing my quidco account on my phone. I selected nearby deals and I'm given a voucher for £25 off at Bodyshop. It states that this is for a single transaction but I can't see that here is a minimum spend? You simply present the code at the checkout.

Am I reading this right?

:)

used it bargain with the cashback :-)
  • purplestar133
    purplestar133 Posts: 1,731 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited 19 November 2013 at 12:06AM
    Options
    Use the code MYSTERY to get free delivery, 35% off and a free gift (I got a 200ml Shea Body Butter apparently worth £13!).

I have been waiting for a good offer to buy a christmas present I've got my eye on. This is even better for me than the £5 off £15 spend they had this weekend!

Also 14.14% cashback on Topcashback.

Expires Mon 25th Nov at 2pm.
  • alfieandpebbles
    Options
    code 14322 gives 40% off orders over £5 and free delivery too
  • purplestar133
    Options
    code 14322 gives 40% off orders over £5 and free delivery too

Damn, I jumped too soon!
  • surfsister
    surfsister Posts: 7,527 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    ladybabe wrote: »
    used it bargain with the cashback :-)

yes quote the code to get £25 off £50 spend
  • Squoozy
    Squoozy Posts: 162 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks everyone so much for the codes. Just got £25 off £50 spend plus free delivery - bought a whole lot of little presents for the residents in my Mum's nursing home and it makes a real difference to them on Christmas Day.
  • CarolynRach
    Options
    Code: XMASJOY gives 45% off orders online

Valid until: 2 December 2013

T&Cs:
    - Offer not available through The Body Shop At Home™ or at The Body Shop® stores.
    - The promotional code cannot be exchanged for cash.
    - The promotional code entitles the customer to 45% off all purchases in a single transaction online at https://www.thebodyshop.com .
    - The promotional code must be registered at the time of purchase, by clicking on ‘use promotional code’ on the basket page. This offer cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion, including the Love Your Body™ membership discount.
    - This offer is valid between 2pm Monday 25th November and 2pm on Monday 2nd December 2013. The promotional code must be registered at the time of purchase, by clicking on ‘use promotional code’ at checkout. - The promotional code can only be used once for one online order.
  • jap200
    jap200 Posts: 2,033 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Xmas Saver!
    edited 27 November 2013 at 11:51AM
    Options
    The code 'SANTA' for a half price 'complete collection' as advertised in the MSE deals calendar is not working. I looked at the T&C of this offer on the Body Shop website and it says it is valid from 2pm - not 10am as advertised on MSE.

Edit: Now it is showing for £30, but reverts to £60 when in my basket!

Edit again - now it is working - I was obviously trying to order while they were updating. Used my LYB card for an extra 10% off so got this for £27 with free delivery. Also 14% cashback through Quidco (£3.78). Bargain!
  • staple28
    Options
    Anyone having problems with this? I wont let me check out
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills