The Body Shop codes

Options

Comments

• blastarhymes
    Options
    Spotted this on my month shopping session :)

Code: BUY2

quote TBS- Buy four items and get the cheapest two items free. Excludes the purchase or choice of: (a) charitable items and (b) Love Your Body membership; and (c) gift cards. This offer is only available online at https://www.thebodyshop.co.uk between 2pm on 27th January and 2pm on 4th February 2014 .

Source: had it in email and spotted on a few other sites (Gopher Deals and mentioned on Body shop site)
  • PRINCESSX87
    Options
    Does anyone have an new codes please? x
    Future goals:
    Become debt free.
    Beat Depression.
    Be happy & healthy
  • lucys_mum
    lucys_mum Posts: 417 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Not sure if this will work but don't need ANY MORE BODY SHOP for at least 12 months. Vodafone sent me code 14674 for 10 off 20 HTH
  • blackcat78
    Options
    Hi - I also received the supposed £10 off orders over £20 from Vodafone Select however there is a mistake and it is actually off orders over £25. Found this out after trying and failing on the Body Shop website, call to them, call to Vodafone "Customer Services" and finally email to Vodafone Select as customer service knew nothing about it! They have replied sorry it was a mistake but I am still welcome to use it - NOT THE POINT! Rant rant!
  • Vodafone
    Vodafone Posts: 4,297 Organisation Representative
    Options
    Hi blackcat78,

Thanks for making me aware of this.

So I can get this addressed with the relevant team, could you email me with your details via the link in our profile here?

All you need to do is copy and paste the link into your web browser and it'll take you to the Contact us form on our website. To make sure it reaches me could you also quote the code WRT135 - MSE in the subject line?

Once sent you'll receive an automated reply with a reference number. So I can make sure I've got it could you update the thread with this and I'll get back to you as soon as possible?

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations

Vodafone UK
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of Vodafone. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • HPoirot
    HPoirot Posts: 1,022 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Stoptober Survivor
    Options
    Code CATWALK gives £5 off a £15 spend, £10 off £25, or £25 off £50. Free postage over £20, standard delivery under £20 is £2.99.

I went a bit mad in December with the £25 off £50 orders so still debating whether I should go for it again!!
  • ailey
    ailey Posts: 3,184 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I got an email from one of the free sites saying that The Body Shop has an offer on for their body butter. There is a code on the BS site to get 35% off and free delivery but the email also said that Topcashback give you back £8.45 which would be to much to hope for lol. TCB have 6.3% off but I can't find the £8.45 offer. Did anyone else find this?
    "For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone."
  • hockeychick22
    Options
    ailey wrote: »
    I got an email from one of the free sites saying that The Body Shop has an offer on for their body butter. There is a code on the BS site to get 35% off and free delivery but the email also said that Topcashback give you back £8.45 which would be to much to hope for lol. TCB have 6.3% off but I can't find the £8.45 offer. Did anyone else find this?

I got the page with the offer, but when I lodge a claim I can only claim the cashback percentage back, not the full amount. Not impressed :/
  • CallumMichael
    Options
    nice saving if you like the body shop.
    The Body Shop- this excludes new products like sorbets or the Argan Oil range- but it's good for all other full priced items. Use the code 14672 to get 40% off.
    Plus get free standard delivery when you spend £10 or more. (Excludes sale, charitable items, gift cards & Love Your Body memberships).
  • Carpi09
    Carpi09 Posts: 300 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    14670 is 40% off with £5 min.
    :j

Planning for my future early

:T Thank you to the members of the MSE Forum :T
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories