🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

The Body Shop codes

Options

Comments

• elsien
    elsien Posts: 33,075 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Does anyone know if I can use the daily mail gift cards in conjunction with these discounts in store, or does that count as a different promotion?
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • sachatith
    sachatith Posts: 222 Forumite
    Options
    Quidco have 18% cashback plus 40% voucher code at the moment also :)
    Debt Free by 2015: £5839.01/£13000 1% challenge = 44.91%
    CAMRA Member: Drinking Ale doesn't make me any less of a woman :beer:
  • emza10
    emza10 Posts: 32 Forumite
    Options
    Has anyone managed to claim the £10 off £25 in-store? When I click on the bodyshop website there's no link to anything to print off, it just says "gonuts". I tried saying "gonuts" (in the nicest possible way!) to the sales assistant but she said they needed a numerical code to put into the till. I then tried to get it up on my phone but could only get the mobile version of the website which had no sign of the offer at all.

I don't want to pay an extra £2.99 to get it all delivered!
  • nads
    nads Posts: 2,406 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I had a look at the t&Cs and apparently there was an email that went around. I think you should join their newsletter and see if you're sent the latest offer. Otherwise you're best off contacting Body Shop and telling them you want to take up the offer but you've got nothing to show as it they want a numeric code.

£10 off £25

ONLINE REDEMPTION: The promotional code entitles the holder to £10 off any online purchase when £25 or more, after discounts is spent in a single transaction online at https://www.thebodyshop.co.uk between 2pm on 22nd April and 9am on the 2nd May. This offer excludes the purchase of ; (a) charitable items; (b) Love Your Body™ membership cards ; (c) gift cards (d)OUTLET. This offer cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion including the 10% Love Your Body™ membership discount. The promotional code must be registered at the time of purchase, by clicking on ‘use promotional code’ on the basket page. The promotional code is not available through The Body Shop At Home™ or in The Body Shop® stores.
    IN-STORE REDEMPTION: Customers who present the email (either printed or displayed on a smart phone device) in participating stores are entitled to £10 off purchases (excluding purchases of (1) gift cards, (2) Love Your BodyTM memberships and (3) charitable items) when they spend £25 or more in a single transaction between 9am Wednesday 24th April and close of business Wednesday 1st May 2013. This offer cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other promotion or offer, or with the Love Your BodyTM membership discount. This offer may only be used once for one in-store transaction. This offer is not available in the following The Body Shop stores: Ashford Outlet, Braintree Outlet, Bridgend Outlet, Castleford Outlet, Cheshire Oaks Outlet, Dalton Park Outlet, East Midlands Designer Outlet, Gretna Outlet, Gunwharf Quays Outlet, Hatfield Outlet, Horsham, Hove, Livingston Outlet, Lowry Outlet, Royal Quays Outlet, Spalding Outlet, Street Outlet, Swindon Outlet or York Outlet and is not available through The Body Shop At HomeTM.
  • RootedNomad
    RootedNomad Posts: 3,514 Forumite
    Options
    2FREE

Thanks to andywedge on hukd
  • Karen77
    Options
    Hi, I'm not sure if this has been mentioned elsewhere but the Body Shop online are currently doing 40% off all orders plus free delivery for orders over £5 with code 14395.
    Sorry, cannot add link as I'm classed as a new user.

I've just bought the lipline fixer, long handled bath brush, spa fit body massager and coconut shower gel (RRP £29) for £17.40 delivered!

Also 3 for 2 on skincare, make-up & bath & body and 30% off body scrubs in-store & online (not in conjunction with 40% offer though...)

Hope that helps someone
  • redfox
    redfox Posts: 15,338 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Codes aren't permitted on the Grabbit board and the thread has been moved. If in doubt please read the forum rule. If you have any questions about this policy please email [EMAIL="forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com"]forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com[/EMAIL].
  • Karen77
    Karen77 Posts: 9 Forumite
    edited 13 September 2013 at 9:41AM
    Options
    Sorry didn't realise!
  • Karen77
    Options
    Checked t's & c's, you can also use the code in-store (not at outlet shops though) or online until 2pm on 23rd September.
  • Meadows
    Meadows Posts: 4,530 Forumite
    Mortgage-free Glee! Hung up my suit! Xmas Saver!
    Options
    I was looking on the site and spotted this code (Home Page), I wanted a hair brush (already have one in the bathroom & wanted one for downstairs) and have put off getting it for a while. When I found they had the latest offer I bought the brush which was £8 and it cost me £4.80 with free post :cool: :T :)
    Everything has its beauty but not everyone sees it.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport