Free Letter From Santa (merged)

Comments

• ajr
    ajr Posts: 145 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hi
    I also do my own letters on the computer as that way makes it really personal .I answer the letter they write and decorate the envelope too.I post mine and they have never asked about it having UK stamp but if they did could say he sends all uk ones here and helpers post.
    One day the big prize will be mine!

Expresso coffee maker.
  • A free letter from the big man, great what ever next lol TKS 4 THAT
  • Thank you....... I know one little girl who'll be very pleased to get a reply from Santa
  • Sorry if this posted in the wrong place or if this post isnt allowed then please remove the post.

We would like to offer all moneysaving expert users 50% discount on our personalised letters software.

Allowing you to create personalised santa letters and envelopes from your own pc with professional drawn backdrops. Normal Price £19.95 Please use the following discount voucher when ordering VOUCHER: moneysavingexpert. Price £9.98

You can also download a trial version

Thanks

https://www.BlankAccessories.co.uk
  • Forgot I was actually subscribed to this thread, but saw it in my list just now, when I logged on.

Well, the evenings are getting darker, and at work (I work for Royal Mail) I'm seeing a little more Santa mail, so Christmas is only just around the corner!!
  • Theres good money sense and then there is penny pinching or being a chea... no I won't say it.

We order ours from a local firm for £4.25 and it comes with a personalised letter, very snazzy enamel pin badge and the recipient gets entered into a draw for a new years goodie bag.

To me that is well worth that little bit of cash. Especially when it lands on the doormat!
  • :xmastree:
    (just found out how to 'do' one of these lovely smileys.)
    I am going to tell my daughter about these santa letters so she can send for one for my grandson,thanks!
    What goes around - comes around
    give lots and you will always recieve lots
  • Brilliant,thankyou.
  • They have really nice printable ones here:

http://www.santaclauslettersonline.com/home.asp

and they're free! :xmassmile

I printed one off and sent it to the SAN TA1 address. Fingers crossed!
  • Thanks never thought of the post box or the internet, always paid out for a letter for the children, oh how MSE has changed my life, Thanks for the tips:D
    :j :beer: :j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport