Making cards - Ideas for a card craft beginner (part 2)

Options

Comments

• bunbun2
    bunbun2 Posts: 3,540 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    fab card furry - love the frog:T thanks for re-posting it!
    saving for ds2's summer international scout camp - £200
    £60 deposit paid :j £100 paid:j £40 paid:j
  • melissa75_2
    melissa75_2 Posts: 2,801 Forumite
    Options
    Princesspoppypop - a really fab idea for a card. The papers are great and I love how you've used the envelope, however I do want a twix now.
    Furrypig - yeah - I can see your frog card now - I love those googly eyes. I like the way that you've used the lily pads too.
    Thanks for all your lovely comments on my card - I used to do loads of double embossing years ago and then just stopped! The stamp was only 99p - I was brave and actually bought a few!!
  • Gemm85
    Gemm85 Posts: 1,642 Forumite
    Options
    aww furrypig what a cute lil froggie!!
  • CT19720
    CT19720 Posts: 1,482 Forumite
    Options
    Been out for the day, so just catch up on the 3 pages I've missed!

Saveapenny - glad Harry is doing well. What a cutie he is, you must be very proud of him.

Sal - I too can recommend poppicraft as flourgirl did earlier. I ordered a 'random pack' of flowers (I'd say there were 50-60 in a pack) for about £2.49. I ordered late on Wednesday night and they arrived first thing on Friday by recorded delivery.

Hels - great find on the glue roller - wish I had a buyology near me, cos I get through loads of the stuff.

Furry - fab frog card for your mil.

JailhouseBab - lovely butterfly 'green' card. The embossed butterfly is really gorgeous.

Kim-possible - great pram card, the sparkly blue card really sets it off - the card is beautiful.

Melissa - what a lovely challenge card.

Princesspoppypop - What a great gift card - I am always amazed at your beautiful creations, you certainly give me lots of ideas.

I've made this card tonight as a thank you to my Aunt for having us to lunch - it's on my blog - not sure though it it will be my entry into the 'green challenge' - http://ct19720.blogspot.com/

Sorry to anyone I have missed out - this thread is moving so fast lately.
    2016 is the year I am going to find time for me, and cherish the time I spend with my friends and family.
    It is also time to save - Aim £4,000 - So far this year - £230/£4,000
  • paddingtondoo
    paddingtondoo Posts: 3,392 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Loads more to catch up on tonight - I've only been away a few hours :o.

Green card and some other bits on my blog.

Everyone seems to have been really busy making stuff this weekend the Bank Holiday weather does come in useful for something after all :rotfl:
    Officially a non-smoker but still rounder than recommended :p
  • Eskimette
    Eskimette Posts: 34 Forumite
    Options
    What a lovely day spent with the family, what bank holidays are all about. I have only just had a chance to catch up with this thread and the blogs. Am trying to post some comments at the moment as all the cards looks so nice. I'm still unsure what to do for the green card tho! I only got around to making one card today, which I have put on my blog http://drip-standsandcraftyhands.blogspot.com/ Hope everyone has had a lovely long weekend

Eski
  • princesspoppypop
    princesspoppypop Posts: 1,201 Forumite
    Options
    Here is a card I have made for my Sister`s birthday.

Its a two layer bookatrix with gift envelope. My sister is a Taekwondo instructor, so I made the little suit from felt for a topper.

I just need to make the box and stand for it now.

008-6.jpg?t=1241474046

Poppy x
  • princesspoppypop
    Options
    Great froggy card furrypig!

Poppy x
  • Eskimette
    Eskimette Posts: 34 Forumite
    Options
    Here is a card I have made for my Sister`s birthday.

Its a two layer bookatrix with gift envelope. My sister is a Taekwondo instructor, so I made the little suit from felt for a topper.

I just need to make the box and stand for it now.

008-6.jpg?t=1241474046

Poppy x

Thats so nice, she will love it!
  • princesspoppypop
    Options
    Ive had to give up with Yuku I just don`t have any luck either on my laptop at home or my work computer.

Poppy x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport