Asda Home Shopping - can you credit this response?

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Praise, Vent & Warnings
13 replies 1.3K views
2»

Replies

• VelvetGloveVelvetGlove Forumite
    12K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like you have had the real run around there Sue! I'd give them the benefit of the doubt though on the 2 hour thing, as it is a weekend and they may not have office staff in at the weekend to work on that kind of thing.

Now if you haven't had a reply by Monday close of business..... give 'em hell! ;)
    Sad because you don't know what to do? :sad: Comping question? Take a look in the Comping Guide to find out :smiley:
  • Savvy_SueSavvy_Sue Forumite
    43.5K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like you have had the real run around there Sue! I'd give them the benefit of the doubt though on the 2 hour thing, as it is a weekend and they may not have office staff in at the weekend to work on that kind of thing.

Now if you haven't had a reply by Monday close of business..... give 'em hell! ;)
    My sentiments exactly! Although the home shopping line is open on Saturdays so I flipping well should have had an email yesterday. It is discrimination, I tell you!

I'm hiring a car through Auto-Europe next week, and I have emailed them about half a dozen times. I have had a very prompt and relevant response every single time - even on a Sunday. Considering Auto-Europe are getting the equivalent of a big Asda shop from me, and it's likely to be a 'one-off', I think Asda have a lot to learn - and a lot to use when I give up on them!
    Still knitting!
    Completed: TWO adult cardigans, 3 baby jumpers, 3 shawls, 1 sweat band, 3 pairs baby bootees, 2 sets of handwarmers, 1 Wise Man Knitivity figure + 1 sheep, 2 pairs socks, 3 balaclavas, multiple hats and poppies, 3 peony flowers, 4 butterflies ...
    Current projects: pink balaclava (for myself), seaman's hat, about to start another cardigan!
  • Savvy_SueSavvy_Sue Forumite
    43.5K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still waiting for a reply from Asda, and have forwarded the two day old unanswered email with a note to the effect that Mr de N says they should have been back to me within two hours. Watch this space ...
    Still knitting!
    Completed: TWO adult cardigans, 3 baby jumpers, 3 shawls, 1 sweat band, 3 pairs baby bootees, 2 sets of handwarmers, 1 Wise Man Knitivity figure + 1 sheep, 2 pairs socks, 3 balaclavas, multiple hats and poppies, 3 peony flowers, 4 butterflies ...
    Current projects: pink balaclava (for myself), seaman's hat, about to start another cardigan!
This discussion has been closed.
Latest News and Guides

Best student bank accounts 2021/22

Incl. free 0% overdrafts and railcards

MSE Guide

Next 50% off sale rumour

Here's what we've found...

MSE Deals