We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
"Activate New Card" in HSBC Online Banking
Comments
-
ShelfStacker wrote: »Am I the only one who really, really doesn't mind Maestro?

No, I agree with you, I have no problems with Maestro, to be honest, I cannot understand why people are getting excited about a new card, unless I have missed something.
0 -
No, I agree with you, I have no problems with Maestro, to be honest, I cannot understand why people are getting excited about a new card, unless I have missed something.

I love my Solo card, I just want a shiny new card! Don't you ever get excited knowing you're going to get a new card in the post??0 -
I love my Solo card, I just want a shiny new card! Don't you ever get excited knowing you're going to get a new card in the post??
I'm afraid I do not, it is a lump of plastic, that's all, as long as my existing card works, I am quite happy with it.
Not quite sure how anyone can actually " love " a bit of plastic TBH.
Whatever floats your boat, I guess.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards