🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Free Graze box (RRP £2.29)

Options

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,961 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    edited 19 April 2011 at 11:18AM
    Options
    pm'd a bg to move this to the ongoing graze thread here http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=1270205&highlight=graze+com
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • sheebs_2
    sheebs_2 Posts: 53 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    *_ash_* wrote: »
    HI,

I wanted to know can we cancel after the first box? I have seen this offer a couple of times, but have not ordered yet.And which oe is better nibble or nutrition box?
    Thanks
    I received mine last month first for free and next for half prize, cancelled the rest when I received the second box, 1£ cash back from quidco.
    Choosing from all the boxes is tricky. I did not like the box, I ordered for energy box and wellbeing box.
    Better if anyone could tell their experience which they like :)

Cheers
  • Kt8
    Kt8 Posts: 255 Forumite
    Options
    free code for free box on the graze thread
  • Tazadoobii
    Options
    £1 cashback from TopCashback. Plus you can cancel easily so you're getting a free product and earning £1. Definite profit!
  • Sublime_2
    Sublime_2 Posts: 15,741 Forumite
    Options
    I keep getting loads of these codes. Can't be bothered to post. They're always giving free introductory offers.
  • WhiteRoses_2
    Options
    go to graze . com enter code YUM3

get a free snack box with healthy foods, like nuts, dried fruit etc.

No commitment can cancel any time.

Worth 3.49 get second order for half price.

Good way to try out healthy alternatives to chocolate and crisps :p

If you do not like simply cancel.

Visit the site and read the T&C's Free delivery on future orders also.
  • swifthorn
    Options
    I have a 2 box voucher that I got for xmas off Graze... Anyone would like it PM me.... noobs need not ask.. sorry.
    Total Debt: £1363.85
    O2 - £719.85/£719.85 * FLM Loan - £300/£300 * PaydayExpress - £235/£235
    Barclays - £109/£109 * HBOS - Paid!

Life is like a RAINBOW
    Colourful and bright after the rain.
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,961 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    pm'd a bg to move to the ongoing graze thread sent
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • albionwarrior
    Options
    oh no not another posting on here for graze boxes getting really boring now.
  • WhiteRoses_2
    Options
    seems I have upset some people for posting with good intentions. I will leave the posts to those who know what they are doing. I wont darken the doorstep of the grabbit board again :) bye folks.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.5K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport