Free Graze box (RRP £2.29)

Options

Comments

• suejb2
    suejb2 Posts: 1,918 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    Have just ordered my free graze and second half price, hope they are as good as people say .If you want to try the code I used it is FREEINDYBOX
    Life is like a bath, the longer you are in it the more wrinkly you become.
  • Daftanian
    Daftanian Posts: 378 Forumite
    Options
    I ordered my free Graze box last week and it arrived this morning. It was actually very good, although it's all gone now! I have cancelled any more deliveries, so an excellent freebie. :T

Proud mum to four rescue hens
  • palorx
    palorx Posts: 6 Forumite
    Options
    Has anyone ever tried to buy the Graze Gift Cards and then use them on their own account? Reason I say this is I like the boxes, but the cost per box using a gift voucher is £2.99, a 50p saving. I was thinking of buying the voucher for 3/5 boxes to save some money.
  • evespikey
    evespikey Posts: 106 Forumite
    Options
    when i got my free box about 6 months ago, it was very difficult to cancel, I panicked a bit when I couldn't work it out but eventually found it. I really don't like that you had to give your card details even when your box was free! Sneaky and I doubt the ethics of that.

On the plus side- the food! so good! it's so yummy (i can recommend the honey nut cashews and the flapjacks, also the olives). They really push the healthy options too, and it's so easy to find something you like that's healthy for your box.
    Wins: my987wardrobe dress, Look show tickets! Seamus Heaney poetry collection, 9bar sample pack, palmolive large bottle, La Dolche Vita show tickets, Dorset cereals, 2xTim Minchin tickets, etsy necklace
  • Ms_Magnetite
    Options
    evespikey wrote: »
    when i got my free box about 6 months ago, it was very difficult to cancel, I panicked a bit when I couldn't work it out but eventually found it. I really don't like that you had to give your card details even when your box was free! Sneaky and I doubt the ethics of that.

They must have changed, as all you have to do now is click on 'Your Account', then 'Cancel my deliveries'. Not hard at all.
  • sleepyme
    sleepyme Posts: 922 Forumite
    Options
    Get the first one free and the 2nd one 1/2 price.

http://www.graze.com/signup
  • albionwarrior
    albionwarrior Posts: 2,271 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
  • indelacio
    indelacio Posts: 1,601 Forumite
    Options
    You're sending a merge request to a thread with a referal code, that thread should be deleted or moved to the referals board
  • indelacio
    indelacio Posts: 1,601 Forumite
    Options
    referal codes not allowed on this forum. board guide should move or delete this thread.
  • DreamKitty
    Options
    This sounds like an amazing offer.

Do you have to pay delivery price?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business