tele2

got leaflet through door describing different tariffs, for high users , £9.95 per month , with no time limit. at present, i am with talk-talk £12.99 per month. does anyone use this company, is it a good deal ? i am thinking of changing over. there website is https://www.tele2.co.uk many thanks .

Comments

• John - see you are a new poster welcome.

Most folks on here agree on a combination of packages been the cheapest.

At present that is TalkTalk Option 2 for 12 months free evening and w/e calls - plus 3hrs to US/ Canada and Oz.
    Combine this with https://www.18866.co.uk and use 18866 for peak calls and other intl calls. 18866 is a call provider that charges 1p connection fee for UK geographical calls then its a free call.

I see you're already with TalkTalk - if you discuss leaving with them you'll probably give you Option 2.

So in summary - if you go with this pack - you'll have to make over a thousand calls at peak times to benefit from Tele2.
  • John,

I agree with althatmularky. I found 18866 through this forum in MSE and have saved a lot of dosh since. I send all my normal calls through them and now spend about £1 per month on all my calls rather than the £10 by the tele2 contract so it suits me well. When I go away then I'm not paying for a contract I can't use becaused it's based on my home phone number). In addition you can tune your own needs using the advice in this forum, as you've started already.

Also use saynoto0870.com to help avoid the rip off charges to these and 0845 numbers. You'll find calls to these numbers (typically 8p and 4p per minute) are NOT included in your free call contract.

Good savings. ;)
    Nice to save.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family