Healthspan codes

Options

Comments

• chrissy3634
    Options
    Healthspan - code HDC- NNO

Spend £15 and get £4 off order before 16th December.

New customers only and only 1 per household.

Chrissy
  • Scientomology
    Scientomology Posts: 49 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 15 November 2010 at 10:48PM
    Options
    Pete_T wrote: »
    Healthspan £3 off £12 spend - EM248, valid until midnight on 15/11/2010

I got this code via email too and used it on the Probiotic that costs £11.95 and it still gave me £3 off!

I guess they are kind enough to still give the discount when you are a couple of pence short of the minimum spend.

I got another code by post today:-

£5 off a £15 Spend :
    LBL-NNO
    (Until 16 Dec 2010)
  • financial_crisis
    Options
    Hi,

Hope this is not the wrong thread to post my words ?

I have been a customer of these people for a goodly while, bu, if you have a problem, I must warn they are impossible to contact from outside the UK by e-mail, six days gone now and still no reply. Calling their “e-mail line” just gives you one of those “we value your business” recorded announcements.

The product in question, cod liver oil capsules was delivered, with leaking CLO, not a pleasant experience first thing in the morning, when you open the new box J.

And it’s not the first time.

Maybe I must change to another supplier ?

FA
  • Doc_N
    Doc_N Posts: 8,271 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Hi,

Hope this is not the wrong thread to post my words ?

I have been a customer of these people for a goodly while, bu, if you have a problem, I must warn they are impossible to contact from outside the UK by e-mail, six days gone now and still no reply. Calling their “e-mail line” just gives you one of those “we value your business” recorded announcements.

The product in question, cod liver oil capsules was delivered, with leaking CLO, not a pleasant experience first thing in the morning, when you open the new box J.

And it’s not the first time.

Maybe I must change to another supplier ?

FA

It could be just a change of font that's required. Comic Sans sends out all the wrong messages! ;)
  • financial_crisis
    Options
    Doc_N wrote: »
    It could be just a change of font that's required. Comic Sans sends out all the wrong messages! ;)

I wrote on the Heathspan website, you get no choice of font, so I cannot imagine what the point of your post is, but thanks for reading mine anyway.

FC
  • theloft
    theloft Posts: 1,703 Forumite
    Options
    Hi, I have been a customer of these people for a goodly while, bu, if you have a problem, I must warn they are impossible to contact from outside the UK by e-mail, six days gone now and still no reply. Calling their “e-mail line” just gives you one of those “we value your business” recorded announcements. FA
    You could write to them, the address is on their website, otherwise if you live outside of the UK, don't you have a friend who could call them on your behalf from UK using their freephone number 0800 731 2377. Ensure the person has all the details, order No. etc. I have always found their customer service to be excellent and they have never queried any complaint. I have been with them for years and they are the best. I am sure this is some sort of anomaly.
    "0844 COSTS YOU MORE"
  • financial_crisis
    Options
    theloft wrote: »
    You could write to them, the address is on their website, otherwise if you live outside of the UK, don't you have a friend who could call them on your behalf from UK using their freephone number 0800 731 2377. Ensure the person has all the details, order No. etc. I have always found their customer service to be excellent and they have never queried any complaint. I have been with them for years and they are the best. I am sure this is some sort of anomaly.

@theloft
    Thank you for your reply, how very thoughtful of you to tell me how to contact them. Definitely not looking for a quarrel, but I do know how to write a letter to Guernsey. I did have those contact details already, as they are the same ones as printed on the containers and shown on the website. that’s stating the PBO.

You have no idea what you are talking about as the “free” number does not work if you are outside the UK and the alternative is one of those numbers which they don’t answer for ages, even though they “value your call”. But thanks again.

In fact it’s the third time I have had these capsules leaking in +/- 5 years, not good enough for me.

Also, the more I think of it, I remember now that I had another problem with Health(low attention)span when I lived in another country, they delivered some items to me instead of to a lady with the same surname, in the same foreign city. She was highly hacked off, as well as being embarrassed, rightly so, in view of the nature of the products. That is plain slipshod logistics IMNSHO.

A week to answer an e-mail complaint is pathetic. These people are definitely disorganised and don’t value their customers, I just want my money back, plenty of good other suppliers out there.

I am glad you have had a beautiful experience, truly.

FC
  • theloft
    theloft Posts: 1,703 Forumite
    edited 21 November 2010 at 11:13AM
    Options
    @theloft
    Thank you for your reply, how very thoughtful of you to tell me how to contact them. Definitely not looking for a quarrel, but I do know how to write a letter to Guernsey. I did have those contact details already, as they are the same ones as printed on the containers and shown on the website. that!!!8217;s stating the PBO. You have no idea what you are talking about as the !!!8220;free!!!8221; number does not work if you are outside the UK and the alternative is one of those numbers which they don!!!8217;t answer for ages, even though they !!!8220;value your call!!!8221;. But thanks again. FC
    If you know how to contact them, why come on here asking for advice ? If you read my reply properly (and I was only trying to be helpful), I suggested you got a friend or someone who lives in the UK to contact them on your behalf using the freephone number, of course 0800 numbers do not work outside the UK that's PBO. If I were you I would go elsewhere . And by the way this is the wrong thread.
    "0844 COSTS YOU MORE"
  • financial_crisis
    Options
    Thank you again for your help, I am not looking for a fight, just a contact.
  • moi
    moi Posts: 977 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    http://www.healthspan.co.uk/contactus.aspx

Telephone: 01481 714015 (Outside the U.K only)

I've never found their telephone helpline anything but excellent.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure