Healthspan codes

chloe99_2
chloe99_2 Posts: 312 Forumite
edited 9 January 2023 at 10:10AM in Discount codes & vouchers
This is a brilliant off shore company that I use regulalrly. Never had any problems, prices are easily better than anything on the high street, and quality/concentration I think is probably higher. They sell almost everything. Best option is to order your own brochure and ask them to send it quickly as you want to take advantage of the £2 voucher.

Anyway, they always offer free p&p, and regularly have a £2 off coupon.

https://www.healthspan.co.uk

Order online or on 0800 731 2377

Brochure I have received has code NUR-ZN (as does the voucher). Voucher is £2 off orders £18 or more before 30 Nov 2004.

Voucher says "Voucher can be used once only. Strictly one voucher per order. Not valid on Nurture (skincare) products". The vouchers do not have unique numbers and I don't think it means single use, but once per customer or maybe once per order - not sure. Anyway, if you're not too sure about using the one I have received then order yourself a catalogue (which is worth doing anyway as it contains loads of info) and they'll send one out with it - but hurry up as orders have to be placed by 30 Nov to qualify!!!

The start of a new you!!!

Comments

• I have been using this company for 3 years now and never had any problems.They are based in Guernsey so all the items are tax free and are the cheapest around.All orders are free p & p.I dont think you can use the £2 on internet orders.I always order on the internet and they keep sending me the vouchers to use by post or phone.
    Worth having a look at the site though.
    ;)
  • Anyone who doesn't object to HEALTHSPAN'S ethically challenged policy of knocking the opposition without providing independent scientific evidence to support their smear campaign, may wish to knock £3.00 off orders above £18 by quoting CAR-GA this can only be used once and on one voucher per order. The voucher expires 31-05-05 and you should be aware their sale prices are still generally above those of ZIPVIT who have always served me well, end 30-04-05
    My weight loss following Doktor Dahlqvist' Dietary Program
    Start 23rd Jan 2008 14st 9lbs Current 10st 12lbs
  • catsonic
    catsonic Posts: 422 Forumite
    mum uses healthspan. dont mean to go off track but can you explain what you mean?
  • catsonic wrote:
    mum uses healthspan. dont mean to go off track but can you explain what you mean?
    If you look at their large expensive and glossy catalogue you will see that they imply other cheaper supplement providers don't provide vitamins of the same quality. However they don't produce any evidence to support those claims.
    I am sure their stuff is fine. But it is overpriced. I have always found ZIPVIT to be excellent, cheaper, and faster and effective. I think smear campaign advertising which provides no basis in fact, is ethically challenged. If Healthspan know that other cheaper providers don't supply goods of the same quality they should say by so naming the products which they can better and provide the evidence on which they base that claim. They should either put up and risk being sued, or shut up. Simply implying our stuff is the best and cheaper stuff is dangerous rubbish is smear tactics which I believe is only resorted to by those who are ethically challenged.

However if you can screw an extra £3 off their sale prices by using code CAR-GA before 30/04.05 your welcome.
  • catsonic
    catsonic Posts: 422 Forumite
    thanks ted. had a look at that site and they are alot cheaper. also what i use (kelp) has an added ingredient which it dosnt with the other company. I think i will give them a try! thanks again!
  • Loadsabob
    Loadsabob Posts: 662 Forumite
    Great timing, Ted, thank you.

I would say that Healthspan are good for vegetarians like myself, as all of their capsules are non-gelatin, suitable for veggies. And I just ordered myself a vegetarian DHA supplement (the good Omega-3 that you get from fish oils).

I had a look at ZipVit, too. Great prices, but I'm not so sure they fit the bill for me in the veggie stakes.
  • Ted_Hutchinson
    Ted_Hutchinson Posts: 7,142 Forumite
    Found another Healthspan voucher code, so when you've used the first link for one £18 order you may be able to use RT-FM for another £3 off but the same conditions apply. Expiry date 30-6-05.
  • marylee
    marylee Posts: 497 Forumite
    Somebody posted a couple of months ago about the code for £2 off when buying vitamins from Healthspan. I seem to have lost it, please, I would be grateful to have the code again. Thanks.
  • don't know if this is the code you wanted but CAR-GA gives you £3.00 off orders above £18 - this can only be used once and on one voucher per order. The voucher expires 31-05-05

code RT-FM gives another £3 off £18 Expiry date 30-6-05.

thanks to Ted_Hutchinson who posted these a while ago
    I might be broke but happy but I'd happily not be broke!
  • marylee
    marylee Posts: 497 Forumite
    Yes, thanks for this and to Ted.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills