New Kaupthing CHAPS/BACS Transfers discussion - Friday 24th October

Options

Comments

• ontherun_2
    Options
    Phoned the number, asked for a personal investigation, guy I spoke to said it could not be done. I told him about the latest info and he said it was the first he had heard of it.

Obviously Ippylady was not a one off!!

Despite the offorts of ING sopokesperson to reassure everyone, their still not singing from the same hymn sheet!!!

This is absolutely shocking ING!!
    Non illigitamus carborundum!!
  • debbiehelen
    Options
    Phoned the number, asked for a personal investigation, guy I spoke to said it could not be done. I told him about the latest info and he said it was the first he had heard of it.

Sounds like we spoke to the same individual!
  • Stonehands
    Options
    bigg wrote: »
    We were all sitting here a few days ago exactly like this and at about 3-3:30pm all hell broke loose when money came pouring in. Go down the pub, have a nice lunch and check back later.

That sounds like a good idea :beer:
  • marksandsparksgal
    Options
    5k BACS payment sent on Tuesday night, in my account this morning. Well done Kaupthing!
    ...I like my coffee black, just like my metal!
    Proud member no. 15 of the [strike]asylum[/strike]
    night owl thread
    ...And officially mad over Doctor Who & David Tennant!
  • robborollover
    Options
    Originally Posted by brocherbill viewpost.gif

CANT ORGANISE A !!!! UP IN A BREWERY SPRINGS TO MIND !!!
    BUT HANG ON IN THERE GUYS THE PIPES WILL BE UNBLOCKED SOON IM SURE .
  • MadBill
    MadBill Posts: 58 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    MSE Dan says :

However, the most exciting aspect is a dedicated customer services telephone line for anyone still waiting for money to call, it's 0845 131 32 34.

ING Spokesperson says:
    To deal with these we have set up a process for the call centre staff to capture your information and transaction details so that your individual case can be investigated. The number to use is 0845 131 32 34 and I just tried it myself and it answered within two rings.

Hi - still here - mine's been sorted some time back - but still following thread - just seemed 'odd' - I thought the 0845 131 32 34 was the 'usual' customer services number - I certainly used it before this all blew up. Maybe the ING man just meant, in his words, "a process for ...etc etc" - and clearly this "process" has not yet been disseminated to all the call centre folks? Dunno!

But like the others here, fingers crossed for you !
    The 'Mad' refers to my state of mind, not my degree of anger.... (still crazy after all these years)
  • hellyboo_2
    Options
    I'm still here too. Is the poll for everyone or the remaining unlucky people? (I realise there is a "lost but found" option but don't know if that is for earlier payments too)
  • ontherun_2
    Options
    MadBill wrote: »
    MSE Dan says :

However, the most exciting aspect is a dedicated customer services telephone line for anyone still waiting for money to call, it's 0845 131 32 34.

ING Spokesperson says:
    To deal with these we have set up a process for the call centre staff to capture your information and transaction details so that your individual case can be investigated. The number to use is 0845 131 32 34 and I just tried it myself and it answered within two rings.

Hi - still here - mine's been sorted some time back - but still following thread - just seemed 'odd' - I thought the 0845 131 32 34 was the 'usual' customer services number - I certainly used it before this all blew up. Maybe the ING man just meant, in his words, "a process for ...etc etc" - and clearly this "process" has not yet been disseminated to all the call centre folks? Dunno!

But like the others here, fingers crossed for you !

I think your right Bill. It's certainly the one I used previously!

Why can't ING have peole manning the phones that can actually access individual accounts & advise accordingly?? .........All this "Passing on to a supervisor" is total B***S** IMHO & only pushing the issue out further (Next Week)
    Non illigitamus carborundum!!
  • Ippylady
    Ippylady Posts: 390 Forumite
    Options
    Congrats marksandsparksgal
    I hope you will the first of many, I certanily am keeping those fingers crossed.
  • sixtytwo
    Options
    I have just phoned the help line! got told the same as yesterday.......money should be showing in my account before close of business today! didn't take any details at all from me.Just have to wait and see,what a fiasco.
    Thank goodness for this site,Thankyou Martin....at least I know I am not alone in this.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure