Need a good garage in Cardiff?

Options
hansi
hansi Posts: 3,001 Forumite
First Post First Anniversary
Try Philip Jenkins in Michaelston Road, very efficient and they don't rip you off. They do MOT's too.

Comments

• Fran
    Fran Posts: 11,281 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    That sounds a bit like an advert! Do you work for them?
    Torgwen.......... :) ...........
  • hansi
    Options
    Actually, no I don't, but they are my local garage and you hear of horrendous stories about overcharging and work not being done. Just wanted to let people know that this is not one of them!
  • tinkerbelluk
    Options
    You could also try Radyr workshop - just by Radyr train station - They are normally very good
    You laugh because I'm different - I laugh because you're all the same
  • Angel101_2
    Options
    You could try Whitchurch MOT on Norman Road, Whitchurch. I've been going there for a few years and they always seem very good.
  • s@sha
    s@sha Posts: 583 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    A relative of mine hs also been using the Norman Road garage in whitchurch for several years & finds them very good. They even did a couple of jobs on her car for free, because they were just little niggly things.
  • goldentouch
    goldentouch Posts: 1,644 Forumite
    Options
    Victoria garage in Penarth. Those boys are always getting me and my daughters out of trouble and they never charge us for minor work or advice!!!
    Silence is more musical than any song
  • Capital393
    Options
    Try Fairwater Garage, Opposite Police Station In Norbury Rd.
    Have Always Been Very Sceptical Of Garages. Always Seem To Rip You Off!!! Been There A Few Times In Past 12 Months With My Van & Car. Excellent Service All Round.
  • desiman
    desiman Posts: 231 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Try Halai Motors by the avana bakery just off clare road. The guy can be a bit sarcastic (in a funny sort of way!) at times, but he charges very reasonably and will always do the work on time.
  • hansi
    Options
    Well, I bought a car from Philip Jenkins today. I have full confidence in them, cos if anything goes wrong, I'm only round the corner!
  • surfsup
    Options
    I've been a user of garage services in Cardiff longer than I care to remember. James and the guys at Whitchurch MOT Centre in Norman Road are the best I've come across. Courteous, efficient, helpful and very reasonable. You'd need a good reason to take your car somewhere else.
    :T
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport